lmao124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do any Japanese universities offer an education course which is taught in English ?
gossemer_wingzzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! So there are unis that offer a year abroad in Japan where they teach classes in English.Almost all of my choices have that option: Leeds, Bristol, SOAS, Manchester. I’m planning to go to Japan in my 3rd year (I’m doing a 4 year degree) and Bristol connects with Sophia University in Tokyo. Hope this helped!!
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lmao124)
Do any Japanese universities offer an education course which is taught in English ?
Waseda teaches some courses in English. I think UTokyo does as well.
lmao124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by gossemer_wingzzz)
Hi! So there are unis that offer a year abroad in Japan where they teach classes in English.Almost all of my choices have that option: Leeds, Bristol, SOAS, Manchester. I’m planning to go to Japan in my 3rd year (I’m doing a 4 year degree) and Bristol connects with Sophia University in Tokyo. Hope this helped!!
Hey!! Thanks it did I also want to go to Japan but for my second year and Leeds is my first choice university! I’d love to go to Osaka uni so I did some more intense research and they do my course in English which I’m so happy about .. I’m in year 12 now and I can’t wait
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
55.94%
I don't have everything I need (230)
44.06%

Watched Threads