The Student Room Group

People who live in london sixth forms

I live in south London and I'm wondering about sixth forms. If you can recommed any sixth forms that would be great! I don't travelling as long as the journey is shorter than 2 hours.
Reply 1
Are you looking for academically achieving ones? Ones like brampton? x
Reply 2
Original post by ca_1234
Are you looking for academically achieving ones? Ones like brampton? x

I've never heard of Brampton. Ones with good results but not too hard to get into since my grades aren't the best.
Reply 3
SFX, CTK (apply for Lewisham or Sidcup though as Brockley is for high achievers), St. Mary Magdalene, Eltham Hill, Crown Woods, Charter School, Coulsdon College, Dunraven, St. Joseph's College, Prendergast, and Harris. I'm from south too
Original post by dylgeo
SFX, CTK (apply for Lewisham or Sidcup though as Brockley is for high achievers), St. Mary Magdalene, Eltham Hill, Crown Woods, Charter School, Coulsdon College, Dunraven, St. Joseph's College, Prendergast, and Harris. I'm from south too

Do u recommend coulsdon?
i applied to coulsdon,, it seems like a good school academically wise my friends that went there said that it was fun socially wise.
I personally like to go to schools that have some type of drama fight aspect to them, (they add to the school) experience :smile:
Original post by Chloeisntmyname
i applied to coulsdon,, it seems like a good school academically wise my friends that went there said that it was fun socially wise.
I personally like to go to schools that have some type of drama fight aspect to them, (they add to the school) experience :smile:

Rly!? 🤣🤭 I’d rather not be around drama cause it’s a distraction and
I don’t wanna risk getting dragged into it

I’ve applied to coulsdon as well and have a conditional offer it’s probably my first choice thanks for the in site :smile:

What subjects did u apply for??
Original post by 🧡Hajera
What subjects did u apply for??

i applied for sociology, law and politics what about you??!!
i applied for sociology, law and politics what about you??!!

Graphics, media and btec computer science(double) but they said that I might have to drop one at enrolment cause u can only do equivalent to 4 Alevels unless if u get 9s and 8s

Hopefully I get into the other school I’d like to go to if I have to drop one at coulsdon 🤷🏿*♀️

Quick Reply