Exclusive relationship and Masturbate

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
If we in the exclusive relatiosnhip and my girl friend (not offical) like to give/help me masturbate when we slept together. Will it normal or right or should it be happen? or I should stop her kissing/touching or not share in the same bed again?How should I do?? It is made me bit confused as a Chrisitian (she is non-chrisitian). I am very like her and help she is the right one for the future wift. But I don't know will this thing help/support our developing into right future relationship.
HectPan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I am a Christian too and I believe that anything that hasn't to do anything with sex that involves the penetration of the vagina or anus is not considered sex.So I wouldn't say it is a taboo.After all it might end up as a marriage between you and her so don't lose out on the opportunity you have been given by God!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HectPan)
I am a Christian too and I believe that anything that hasn't to do anything with sex that involves the penetration of the vagina or anus is not considered sex.So I wouldn't say it is a taboo.After all it might end up as a marriage between you and her so don't lose out on the opportunity you have been given by God!
thanks for the replid, so following what you said, it is ok and normal?? and let her touching my body and masturbate me off ?? I am use to suppress it before as not often need to masturbate myself. It had happen when I start shared bed with her recently. We were good freinds but not shared bed (as Christian faith) in the past even slept in the same room.
Anonymous #1
Don't know it is opportunity given by God or the trap/attacking from the Devil
jackmarshal757
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anything sexual is a sin. Any sexual activity. There is a reason that is the case, everything is meant for marriage
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't know it is opportunity given by God or the trap/attacking from the Devil
Do not listen to him, he’s giving bad advice
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by jackmarshal757)
Anything sexual is a sin. Any sexual activity. There is a reason that is the case, everything is meant for marriage
Completely correct Biblically. You shouldn't be engaging in any sexual activity before marriage if you are Christian.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Completely correct Biblically. You shouldn't be engaging in any sexual activity before marriage if you are Christian.
I don’t see it as a barrier or something to get annoyed about.

Plus the science backs it up as well
UltimateGanstarr
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Anon you should fill her mouth aplenty. The Bible only mentions sexual intercourse outside of marriage as a sin, this can be interpreted many different ways with many Christians staying in their faith by having anal sexual intercourse with their girlfriends.

I myself have partook in anal sexual intercourse with my current wife before we were married. I spoke to my Bishop and he condoned it.
UltimateGanstarr
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You are disgusting
I would like you to explain further? I have been an active practitioner in my parish for 20+years.

I overlooked your questionable and misguided comments directed at Anon, without insulting you why do you insult me? I bet you are not even an active member of any parish or group.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by UltimateGanstarr)
I would like you to explain further? I have been an active practitioner in my parish for 20+years.

I overlooked your questionable and misguided comments directed at Anon, without insulting you why do you insult me? I bet you are not even an active member of any parish or group.
I’m a devout Christian, extremely. I have no clue who you are but doing this is disgusting
NedgarDavids
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
ITT: a lot of Christians unable to agree on what is or isn't acceptable as a Christian. Fills my atheist heart with joy :')
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you are both adults, listen to your feelings and together decide what is the right choice for your relationship.
I'm catholic, believe in interfaith marriages and don't support abstinence until marriage.

My mother & maternal grandmother both support the abstinence movement and oppose abortion under all circumstances.
With grandmother also believing that self-harm is holy and the medieval era perfect.
While electricity, the telephone, divorce, vaccines, yoga, painkillers, secular sweets, atheism and every other religion in existence- are all evil sins and the paths of the devil, his wife & their large family of adopted human children destined for eternal damnation.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by NedgarDavids)
ITT: a lot of Christians unable to agree on what is or isn't acceptable as a Christian. Fills my atheist heart with joy :')
They aren’t actually Christian don’t worry
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
If you are both adults, listen to your feelings and together decide what is the right choice for your relationship.
I'm catholic, believe in interfaith marriages and don't support abstinence until marriage.

My mother & maternal grandmother both support the abstinence movement and oppose abortion under all circumstances.
With grandmother also believing that self-harm is holy and the medieval era perfect.
While electricity, the telephone, divorce, vaccines, yoga, painkillers, secular sweets, atheism and every other religion in existence- are all evil sins and the paths of the devil, his wife & their large family of adopted human children destined for eternal damnation.
Have you read the Bible? Sorry but says constantly that a Christian should marry only a Christian and for good reason. Along with abstinence
UltimateGanstarr
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’m a devout Christian, extremely. I have no clue who you are but doing this is disgusting
As an actual devout Christian I can tell you that God looks poorly towards you, getting in the way of a fellow follower's life.
UltimateGanstarr
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
They aren’t actually Christian don’t worry
How disgusting you are denying others faith because it differs from yours! Absolutely shameful! I will ask my Bishop to pray for your downfall! Disgusting! I wish you a horrible Easter this year!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Have you read the Bible?
Yes- many different versions, interpretations and translations.
My undergrad is in theology as is one of my postgrads.

I'm well aware of the different approaches to the religion and very familiar with fundamentalist christianity.
My father is a bellowing militant atheist and my mother's family are ultra-traditionalist catholics that rejected vatican ii.
She was almost beaten to death after coming home to tell her father that she had decided to marry an atheist.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by UltimateGanstarr)
As an actual devout Christian I can tell you that God looks poorly towards you, getting in the way of a fellow follower's life.
Someone that’s advocating for something so against the faith.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes- many different versions, interpretations and translations.
My undergrad is in theology as is one of my postgrads.

I'm well aware of the different approaches to the religion and very familiar with fundamentalist christianity.
My father is a bellowing militant atheist and my mother's family are ultra-traditionalist catholics that rejected vatican ii.
She was almost beaten to death after coming home to tell her father that she had decided to marry an atheist.
If that’s so then you’d know that inter faith marriages are not permitted for a reason? The clash in religion, culture and much more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (73)
18.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (115)
28.61%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (152)
37.81%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (50)
12.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
2.99%

Watched Threads