The Student Room Group

Worried about covid vaccine

I'm scared of needles but am gonna have to get the covid vaccine which is a jab. The last time I had an injection was in year 10 or 11 when I was in school which I refused, I think I ran off and I didnt end up getting it. I just don’t want to take the covid vaccine but I have to so I'm scared, im not really 100% with anyway like I feel like we still will have restrictions once the vaccine is rolled out to people and I don't know about the side effects.
Reply 1
Well, if you're not in one of the priority groups, you'll have time to wait. Jabs don't last longer than a couple seconds. Breathe through it and focus on something else, or talk to whoever is administering it.
Reply 2
Original post by Pathway
Well, if you're not in one of the priority groups, you'll have time to wait. Jabs don't last longer than a couple seconds. Breathe through it and focus on something else, or talk to whoever is administering it.

At some point it will be rolled out publicly. I just don’t want to take it, im worried about side effects and I am worried it won't actually bring us to normality
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
At some point it will be rolled out publicly. I just don’t want to take it, im worried about side effects and I am worried it won't actually bring us to normality

Don't take it then, no one's gonna force you.

Quick Reply

Latest