The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Offer Holders for 2021 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Do you think UCL will accept any applications that miss offer conditions this year? I have an offer for mech eng for A*AA with the A* in physics or maths, and it looking like I'll get A*AA with the A* in computing. What's the chance I'll get accepted with this?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi ,I don’t want to be negative , but as this year it is likely that there will be inflated grades hence more confirmed offers, your chances of getting in without meeting specific requirements could be lower than in other year.
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think UCL will accept any applications that miss offer conditions this year? I have an offer for mech eng for A*AA with the A* in physics or maths, and it looking like I'll get A*AA with the A* in computing. What's the chance I'll get accepted with this?

Hi , I have replied above
Hi ,I don’t want to be negative , but as this year it is likely that there will be inflated grades hence more confirmed offers, your chances of getting in without meeting specific requirements could be lower than in other year.

Do you think this will be the case for every course such as neuroscience? Do you think they'll spend time going over your application or reject you right away?
Do you think this will be the case for every course such as neuroscience? Do you think they'll spend time going over your application or reject you right away?

I think it could be the case they would go over your application again, I am not sure what is the deadline to submit any extenuating circumstances. But I think the best way for everyone of us is just don’t worry a lot , and try to make your best in any assessments you might have in your school and then enjoy summer! I know it would be hard haha, waiting till August but we should try to enjoy this free time before uni! :smile:
Hey guys, I’ve just done my accommodation preference application thing and can I just say, accessing it was like a literal maze.
On the accommodation portal, is the “username” supposed to be the Student number?
On the accommodation portal, is the “username” supposed to be the Student number?

I used my email for it, if I remember correctly
Reply 288
Original post by Joannazw
Hey guys, I’ve just done my accommodation preference application thing and can I just say, accessing it was like a literal maze.

Can't agree more
Reply 289
Does anyone know if there are any catered, en suite halls? I can't find them from the choices provided on the application portal but I saw them on the website
Original post by jchwww
Does anyone know if there are any catered, en suite halls? I can't find them from the choices provided on the application portal but I saw them on

Hi I believe when I did my application you choice catered or not catered and then you could choice en-suite
Hi I believe when I did my application you choice catered or not catered and then you could choice en-suite

Ohh, I just checked it and they do not have en-suite catered UCL halls but I think Garden Halls has en-suite and catered or I might be wrong
Original post by jchwww
Does anyone know if there are any catered, en suite halls? I can't find them from the choices provided on the application portal but I saw them on the website

College Hall I think
What happens if one of my power preferences exceeds the maximum rent I selected? Do I have to change to a higher maximum?
What happens if one of my power preferences exceeds the maximum rent I selected? Do I have to change to a higher maximum?

*Lower preferences
Ohh, I just checked it and they do not have en-suite catered UCL halls but I think Garden Halls has en-suite and catered or I might be wrI

I thought Ramsay Hall is also en-suite catered? but after choosing catered and UCL halls, i can't find an en-suite option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending