Any conservative students applying to Durham this year?

Watch
Sofkamorkovka
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I know this may be a touchy subject for many, but I’m looking for other conservative students applying to Durham this year to get to know each other and chat. Just thought it may be a good opportunity to find those with similar views

I might make a gc to get to know each other
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Sofkamorkovka)
I know this may be a touchy subject for many, but I’m looking for other conservative students applying to Durham this year to get to know each other and chat. Just thought it may be a good opportunity to find those with similar views

I might make a gc to get to know each other
Conservative students apply to every uni every uni.
(as with labour, libdem, Reform party, SNP, the lot)

Honestly quite a lot of students are tory, I will say you get more labour overall with the age group but its a mixed bag,

I would say from what ive seen the people who join university political societies tend to be more extreme ideology wise (left & right) but ive never been a part of these groups. I just discuss politics with mates ive met in other student societies rather then join the groups.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.75%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
29.02%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (157)
37.65%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.47%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.12%

Watched Threads