1312ACAB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

I’ve just got my fifth UCAS offer off Cardiff University (yay!) for Psychology, which I’m so excited about but also terrified.
My predicted grades are ABB, which considering how much of a terrible student I was before this last year and a half is an absolute surprise, and I’m just a little bit worried to say the least. The offer was AAA and I want to achieve this so bad, I just don’t think I can get it. Cardiff is a great university for psychology and i’ve heard amazing things, but I’m worried I’ll underperform and not achieve the right grades.

The generally question is, is anyone in a similar position? Or has anyone dealt with a position like this in the past? If so any advice on what it was like for you? Just I want to put Cardiff as my firm, but I don’t want to overshoot. If that makes sense??...

Any advice would be great, thank you!! .
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can reach AAA if you put in the work. Yes, it'll be CAGS but unless you impress your teachers with extra effort/better assignments etc right now, they are not going to give you those grades. How badly do you want to go to Cardiff? Time to up your game.

If you go for a high grade Firm, your Insurance becomes extra important - make sure its realistic, and that you actually would want to go there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed