Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
All I want to say is: Long Distance relationships suck..! ((Mainly because he doesn't trust me (past relationships) and i cry alot))
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I hope that things improve for you soon.
ADarling
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im so sorry
AnnaBananana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If he doesn’t trust you (does he have good reason or
is he just insecure?? ) then is it worth the angst?

I hope it gets better - it sucks at times but it can work x
ADarling
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AnnaBananana)

I hope it gets better - it sucks at times but it can work x
agree 100%
Anonymous #1
He told me he's trying to trust me but he said "The reason why I don't trust you is mainly because I don't trust myself" He told me he cheated mutliple times ever since he was young- He said he has a habbit of cheating, and he's trying his absolute hardest to not cheat because he "loves" me... And my dumb a** doesn't wanna end things because I'm in like full on love with him
AnnaBananana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He told me he's trying to trust me but he said "The reason why I don't trust you is mainly because I don't trust myself" He told me he cheated mutliple times ever since he was young- He said he has a habbit of cheating, and he's trying his absolute hardest to not cheat because he "loves" me... And my dumb a** doesn't wanna end things because I'm in like full on love with him
How far is the distance? How long have you been together?

I’ve been with my boyf a bit over three years. We’re both second years at uni in different towns. Before covid we would spend weekends together in term time. Now we can’t see each other during term time but spend all the holidays together - I’m just adapting to sleeping alone again after a month with him That’s why I’m saying it sucks at times but it can be done...
Anonymous #1
How far is the distance? How long have you been together?

I’ve been with my boyf a bit over three years. We’re both second years at uni in different towns. Before covid we would spend weekends together in term time. Now we can’t see each other during term time but spend all the holidays together - I’m just adapting to sleeping alone again after a month with him That’s why I’m saying it sucks at times but it can be done...
Well his town or city is about 3 hours away from me- We both don't have a car yet- And well we met on October 9th and we started talking on the 23rd mainly becuase we both found out we had feelings for each other (basicaly because he was giving hints) and we have been together for about 3 months. I've done long distance before but like- I didn't really like like them as much as I do with him. There is a good thing though- He's moving soon but in aera so he would be living a block away from me so that's good..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads