Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you make braceletts out of the blue things in soft drink lids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    can't say i've ever tried it

ReputationRep:
    im sorry what blue things in the soft drink lids? those little ring-looking things? how can you make bracelet out of those?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Galad I know what you are talking about. But All the ones ive ever tried making ive broken. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    im sorry what blue things in the soft drink lids? those little ring-looking things? how can you make bracelet out of those?
    You can make a bracelet outta them by linking them all together with fishing wire... <cough> I had one of those bracelets when I was about 7 <cough> they really don't look too amazing though! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    You can make a bracelet outta them by linking them all together with fishing wire... <cough> I had one of those bracelets when I was about 7 <cough> they really don't look too amazing though! lol
    no the blue things, you take the middle bit out of them and stretch the plastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom86)
    those blue round plastic things. You get it out of the lid and then you cut the middle out. This leaves you with a ring of blue plastic. Next, you stretch the plastic and then you have a cheap bracelet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    they really don't look too amazing though! lol
    A true phrase has been said However they are fun to make Cute thread here, Galadriel :cool:

ReputationRep:
    those blue round plastic things. You get it out of the lid and then you cut the middle out. This leaves you with a ring of blue plastic. Next, you stretch the plastic and then you have a cheap bracelet!
    Ooooh! I suddenly know what you mean now! the grippy bit that you've gotta snap the lid out of?

IIIIIIII thought you meant the ring pull things on cans... and yes, that means that I had a bracelet made out of those... I must've looked like some Blue Peter messed up reject throwback! lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was from those round plastic bits that are actually inside the bottle lid...

I've attempted to make one.. but the plastic always snapped when I stretched it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.