The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Law applicants 2021

Poll

King's College Law applicants 2021

Since there is no other thread for king's law, why don't we use this one. You could answer the following questions:

- Predicted grades
- Top 3 unis
-Offers so far
- Lnat results
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I haven’t got an offer yet. Applied in mid November.Did my lnat on the 6th of Nov, predicted A*A*A in law sociology and politics :// getting anxious waiting for an offer. My gcse grades are quite ‘average’ being between 7s-5s so I’m thinking maybe that’s why idk :/
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Vg120803
Hey I haven’t got an offer yet. Applied in mid November.Did my lnat on the 6th of Nov, predicted A*A*A in law sociology and politics :// getting anxious waiting for an offer. My gcse grades are quite ‘average’ being between 7s-5s so I’m thinking maybe that’s why idk :/

I applied in November and did the LNAT in december! I still haven't got one either apparently they start giving offers at the end of January.
i'm still waiting too, i applied dec 7 and my predicted grades are a*aa
Still waiting, applied and did my LNAT mid October, predicted A*A*A and have ten 7-9 GCSE grades :// also haven’t heard from UCL or LSE yay
Reply 5
Also still waiting, applied near the end of October and sat my LNAT on December 14th. Predicted A*A*A* and have an A in EPQ.
Original post by danixoxno1o-d
Hey , just wondering if anyone's received an offer or is still waiting.
Also what are your predicted grades?

I've been looking around, and there seems to be a general consensus that law offers start going out the week beginning 25th January
Anyone heard of any rejections?
Reply 8
Anyone heard of any rejections?

Nope
Original post by Anonymous
Still waiting, applied and did my LNAT mid October, predicted A*A*A and have ten 7-9 GCSE grades :// also haven’t heard from UCL or LSE yay

I've heard some people being rejected from UCL Law so I think the still waiting is a good sign !
I've heard some people being rejected from UCL Law so I think the still waiting is a good sign !

Where else have you applied? Have you got other offers ? I have offers from SOAS and royal holloway but I want a kings offer haha
Reply 11
Hey , just wondering if anyone's received an offer or is still waiting.
Also what are your predicted grades?

I haven't received offers from KCL, UCL or Bristol but my predicteds are A*A*A* and I got eight 9s and two 8s in my GCSEs - I think they tend to leave offers to the last minute. I heard that UCL and Bristol have already rejected the applicants with the lowest LNAT scores - so if this hasn't happened then I think you're certainly in for a shot :smile:
I applied for KCL law back in the beginning of November and sat my LNAT at the beginning of December and am still waiting. I've heard we'll find out whether we've been accepted or not in the middle of January but I've also heard late February. My predicted grades are AAB. But I did Sutton trust summer school with KCL making eligible for a reduced offer but I'm not aware by how many grades yet. :wink:
Just found this thread.
Applied on 9th October
Took the LNAT on 13th October
Have achieved grades of 95%, equivalent to A*AA
Still waiting for a decision, hopefully, an offer :smile:
Original post by nyx2911
Just found this thread.
Applied on 9th October
Took the LNAT on 13th October
Have achieved grades of 95%, equivalent to A*AA
Still waiting for a decision, hopefully, an offer :smile:

good luck
Still waiting. Predicted A* A* A*, received an A* in my epq
- got rejected from Cambridge today after interview 😕
- Sat my LNAT a while ago (early Oct)

- GCSEs pretty average, 9877776

Not sure what to think - anyone has an opinion?
Original post by Aloverxo
Still waiting. Predicted A* A* A*, received an A* in my epq
- got rejected from Cambridge today after interview 😕
- Sat my LNAT a while ago (early Oct)

- GCSEs pretty average, 9877776

Not sure what to think - anyone has an opinion?

Have you got offers from any other LNAT uni?
Original post by Anonymous

i've applied for all three unis too and haven't heard anything either ... how do you feel your LNAT went?
Has anyone heard of any rejections/offers thus far ? The general consensus seemed to be that they would start week beginning 25th which was yesterday but I haven’t seen anything
Original post by moyo.akinola
Has anyone heard of any rejections/offers thus far ? The general consensus seemed to be that they would start week beginning 25th which was yesterday but I haven’t seen anything

In 2019 the January offers were in the last week of the the months so that might still happen. Quite a few came in on 28th-31st Jan 2019 but it could be different this year because the UCAS deadline has been pushed back.

Quick Reply

Latest