sunsetlover56
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, I have applied to Uni of Greenwich at Medway. I have had an interview my course and the lecturer seems so lovely! BUT, I am concerned that I will find Medway a bit quiet. Are there a mix of 18ish people and mature students or is the majority mature? Are there lots of societies, including sports? And are there lots of activities as well as places to go out at night? Thanks in advance
sunsetlover56
Rep:
?
(Original post by zayn01)
Hey, well what sort of course are you hoping to get in to? And about the rest, its been pretty tough for social activities (which is almost everything) due to Covid so having hopes all this clears for next year...
I’m hoping to speech and language therapy. I know there will be a mix of mature and same age people, but I meant generally across the all 3 unis
mel-xn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by sunsetlover56)
Hi, I have applied to Uni of Greenwich at Medway. I have had an interview my course and the lecturer seems so lovely! BUT, I am concerned that I will find Medway a bit quiet. Are there a mix of 18ish people and mature students or is the majority mature? Are there lots of societies, including sports? And are there lots of activities as well as places to go out at night? Thanks in advance
that's the exact same thing i'm worrying about too! i got an offer to study pharmacy at medway and i can't help but feel like its too quiet and isolated for my liking
sunsetlover56
Rep:
?
(Original post by zayn01)
Your right about too quiet and isolated , esp this year with Covid Uni almost is just an online course.
What was Medway like before Covid?
hibah365
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have a place to study at SLT Medway in 2022. Are you living in Medway halls accommodation? If so, how are you finding it in terms of the living space: laundry, kitchen, space, freezer, fridge, people, safety, internet. How is the teaching for the course so far; are the teachers supportive? - what is your timetable like, do you need to come onto campus for online lectures? Is it a competitive cohort, or are there study groups and sharing of resources? Is there racial, religious and diversity in the cohort? thanks!Hibah
anjieeee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hibah365)
Hi, I have a place to study at SLT Medway in 2022. Are you living in Medway halls accommodation? If so, how are you finding it in terms of the living space: laundry, kitchen, space, freezer, fridge, people, safety, internet. How is the teaching for the course so far; are the teachers supportive? - what is your timetable like, do you need to come onto campus for online lectures? Is it a competitive cohort, or are there study groups and sharing of resources? Is there racial, religious and diversity in the cohort? thanks!Hibah
i’m applying for medway 2022 as well!
hibah365
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anjieeee)
i’m applying for medway 2022 as well!
are you going to the open day on the 16th?
anjieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
are you going to the open day on the 16th?
Yesss! I am, are you?
hibah365
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yesss! I am, are you?
yes I am!
anjieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes I am!
is medway your first choice?
hibah365
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
is medway your first choice?
i have a deferred offer to study there
anjieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i have a deferred offer to study there
Ohhh okay I applied this year
hibah365
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ohhh okay I applied this year
all the best with your application
anjieeee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
all the best with your application
thank youuu!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (194)
55.11%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.38%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.26%

Watched Threads