Duke112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Am I the only one who feels as if the exam didn't go very well?

Really strange questions that had never appeared in previous past paper questions. Hope grade boundaries are lower than in November 2020.
RealEvo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Duke112)

Really strange questions that had never appeared in previous past paper questions. Hope grade boundaries are lower than in November 2020.
I haven't done this exam, but I'll assure you that if the style of questions was different then it's likely to go down a lot. I did the November paper for S1 and it was so hard I couldn't even attempt 10-15 marks worth of questions. But I still got the grade I hoped for because the boundaries were astonishingly low. All the best though
SIDD!!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Duke112)

hey I gave S1 on 13th and I think it was fine but I got a bit confused in the last question, as well as the normal distribution question, hope the grade boundaries are very low
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.06%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
12.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (7)
21.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed