Edexcel A level Biology B 2021 Year 13

Watch
GeorginaHolmes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Starting a thread for Edexcel A level Biology B 2021. Any questions and we can help each other out.
ira.m
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
future 6th formers who want to do Bio but their schools do edexcel B bio, just dont do it, its not worth ittt
Knav
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ira.m)
future 6th formers who want to do Bio but their schools do edexcel B bio, just dont do it, its not worth ittt
Pls 😭 girl I did Edexcel SNAB and it was alright. What’s wrong with Edexcel B looool
ira.m
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Knav)
Pls 😭 girl I did Edexcel SNAB and it was alright. What’s wrong with Edexcel B looool
idk what edexcel SNAB did but edexcel B is kinda more newer than the rest of the edexcels sub topic things they did or whatever so it is harder to find notes and stuff. THE BOOK DOESNT EVEN MATCH UP WITH THE SPEC, we found some wrong stuff too. It just doesnt provide great detail in the spec or textbooks they made tbh either. Also the mark scheme is soooo bad. And comparing the topics you learn from edexcel B to other exam boards.. its SO SO much more interesting whereas this has more about plants and animals than like human stuff
thesavagedodo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ira.m)
idk what edexcel SNAB did but edexcel B is kinda more newer than the rest of the edexcels sub topic things they did or whatever so it is harder to find notes and stuff. THE BOOK DOESNT EVEN MATCH UP WITH THE SPEC, we found some wrong stuff too. It just doesnt provide great detail in the spec or textbooks they made tbh either. Also the mark scheme is soooo bad. And comparing the topics you learn from edexcel B to other exam boards.. its SO SO much more interesting whereas this has more about plants and animals than like human stuff
So true everything u said Edexcel B sucks. But how do you revise? I'm in topic 3 and it's sooo difficult to find something useful for the revision...
ira.m
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by thesavagedodo)
So true everything u said Edexcel B sucks. But how do you revise? I'm in topic 3 and it's sooo difficult to find something useful for the revision...
what i recommend is making your own questions from the spec with answers and use it as active recall (that is the only way you can actually revise, dont waste time making notes on things just look at the spec, some things in the book are sometimes just background knowledge) . DO LOTTSSSS OF EXAM PRACTISE after! if you need any help you can DM me privately and i can show you how i do things
hussain_066
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by thesavagedodo)
Physicsandmathstutor notes may help, to understand stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel the grades you will receive this year will be fair?

Yes I feel the grades I will receive will be fair (14)
20.59%
No, I don't feel the grades I will receive will be fair (32)
47.06%
I'm unsure (22)
32.35%

Watched Threads