B.A.L.L. Events and Promotions IS A SCAM!!!

Watch
Nourzad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hello everyone

I applied to B.A.L.L. Events and Promotions but sales advisor position i got a email to do a interview straight away with the CEO which was very strange i have never heard of this company before and the pay wasn't clear and my duties wasn't clear neither I tried to find out more about the company before I have this vidoe interview and it was shocking what I found out about this company this so sad that they mislead so many people.

Please do not apply to this so called company and save yourself the hassle good look to everyone who is job hunting wish you all this best.
saadiyahahmed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Nourzad)
Hello everyone

I applied to B.A.L.L. Events and Promotions but sales advisor position i got a email to do a interview straight away with the CEO which was very strange i have never heard of this company before and the pay wasn't clear and my duties wasn't clear neither I tried to find out more about the company before I have this vidoe interview and it was shocking what I found out about this company this so sad that they mislead so many people.

Please do not apply to this so called company and save yourself the hassle good look to everyone who is job hunting wish you all this best.
the same thing just happened to me right now. im so glad we have this platform. i just saved myself from wasting time.
StevenKnights
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Thanks for the info. Have an interview with them this week coming. I think i'll just flunk it then. Also, just looked the company up on company house and it comes up a it's changed its name and location, and has been registered as a dormant company (no financial payments to government. Very dodgy)https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history
VIKITOÖ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Months ago they used the B.A.L.L logo to make me apply for it. Now they go by the 24/8 promotions trademark.
Bigman8900
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yo,i acc got a job from 24/8promotions are they actually a scam?
sousa_almeida
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are they really a scam? Are you now working with them?
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sousa_almeida)
Are they really a scam? Are you now working with them?
It looks like a scam, there are about 25 different businesses all running promotional work out of the same office under different names.

None of them comply with GDPR.
sousa_almeida
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes they are ! It's the same company, but instead they just changed the name.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (251)
57.44%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.27%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.76%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (38)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.35%

Watched Threads