The Student Room Group

University of Southampton nursing interview

hey , i've just received an email by UoS for a selection day interview and i'm hoping someone can let me know what to expect . thanks in advance.
Reply 1
I didn't apply for Southampton so can't give any specific advice on that but if you search 'claire quinn' on youtube you might find something helpful - she's a qualified nurse now, but she studied at Southampton and used to post videos about uni, nursing and the application process so she might have a video on it
Reply 2
Original post by millsr
I didn't apply for Southampton so can't give any specific advice on that but if you search 'claire quinn' on youtube you might find something helpful - she's a qualified nurse now, but she studied at Southampton and used to post videos about uni, nursing and the application process so she might have a video on it

thanks
Reply 3
Original post by millsr

Heyy, i got my interview soon at Uos… can you give me some advices…plss
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending