The Student Room Group

Find out your IQ here for free!

So, there's 30 questions, all multiple choice and test your stuff, like:

Verbal comprehension
Logic
Mathematical reasoning and
Perceptual Reasoning

Its pretty fun and challenging at the same time!!

At the end of the 30 questions, you'll get all the answers, and corrections with the reasons and all that stuff too.

So when you finish, you'll get a score and an IQ range, so like: 95-105 for example.

If you want to do it properly, you shouldn't use pen and paper, or a calculator, but obviously its up to you.
On the plus side, there's no time limit so you can take your time too.

Here's the test:
https://www.test-guide.com/iq/free-iq-tests/free-iq-test.html

If you do choose to participate, Good Luck and let us know your IQ in the thread aswell

That's all! 😄
(edited 3 years ago)
I got 130 and I'm 15. Is this good??? :colone:
well average is about 100 so pretty impressive - did u get the first one right by any chance?
Original post by starshine1155
I got 130 and I'm 15. Is this good??? :colone:

Your age doesn't really matter tbh. IQ is, for the most part, fixed and won't change with age.
i think it increases (ever so slightly) with age, but you're right, it hardly changes. even so i think 130 isn't too bad. Do you know yours @ry7xsfa ?
Original post by superbo9y
i think it increases (ever so slightly) with age, but you're right, it hardly changes. even so i think 130 isn't too bad. Do you know yours @ry7xsfa ?

Not really going to trust an online IQ test tbh. From taking it, a lot of those questions weren't IQ questions. I scored highly though.
Did the same answers again, got 130
(edited 3 years ago)
i have done it
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ry7xsfa
Not really going to trust an online IQ test tbh. From taking it, a lot of those questions weren't IQ questions. I scored highly though.

dont worry its only a range, so its not a definite number. Also its only an estimate, and it will never be 100% accurate because : 1. its only a few questions, and 2. there isnt enough data to give a valid 'IQ'. Still, its a nice theme imo and shouldn't be taken too seriously
Original post by euphoriagranger
i have done it

if you scroll down, it should give a range, have a look

Quick Reply

Latest