Disposable camera developing. Watch

This discussion is closed.
SciFi25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone know how long it would take to get 2 copies of pictures i took on one if i took it in today?? I kind of need it before i go back to uni on friday, or should i wait to do it when i am at uni?
immortal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can usually get one hour processing.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Some places do same day processing like those places in green and yellow..Can't remember what they are called.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Yay!! Thanks guys!! Suppose I will have to walk to the high street now!! lol!
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
don't you get it included in the price of the disposable camera? but then you'd have to send it away and it would take days
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by caffecooki)
don't you get it included in the price of the disposable camera? but then you'd have to send it away and it would take days
erm, i dunno!! lol! for £5 i dont think so, its not a kodak one or anything.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caffecooki)

Depends on the company selling the cameras. Some do, most don't.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this one time (not at band camp - just on a school trip) my friend finished her 'disposable' camera and chucked it in the bin (before developing the pictures)

she's now at Cambridge

hope you enjoyed the story boys and girls :p:
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by TK)
this one time (not at band camp - just on a school trip) my friend finished her 'disposable' camera and chucked it in the bin (before developing the pictures)

she's now at Cambridge

hope you enjoyed the story boys and girls :p:
Can I just ask how in hell she managed to get into cambridge?? I know standards are slipping but that just takes the cheese as well as the buiscuit!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Can I just ask how in hell she managed to get into cambridge?? I know standards are slipping but that just takes the cheese as well as the buiscuit!
To be fair I think this was in year 7 or 8 - something like that. She really is very clever
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by TK)
To be fair I think this was in year 7 or 8 - something like that. She really is very clever
She blonde by any chance?? lol!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She blonde by any chance?? lol!
Yeh! :p:
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by TK)
Yeh! :p:
Hehehe!! I swear its not a stereotype but the truth!!
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You'd be best off going to a place that does it over a day and collect it tomorrow. They're better quality, and they're more likely to have time to sort out the prints you want.

Or you could just get one copy done, then take the negatives to a photo shop at uni.

Either way, if you're heading that way, why not just ask them. They can only say no.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hayley...)
You'd be best off going to a place that does it over a day and collect it tomorrow. They're better quality, and they're more likely to have time to sort out the prints you want.

Or you could just get one copy done, then take the negatives to a photo shop at uni.

Either way, if you're heading that way, why not just ask them. They can only say no.
U get negatives with them?? Cool!! lol! I have been to get them developed. Should be done tomorrow apparently.
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
U get negatives with them?? Cool!! lol! I have been to get them developed. Should be done tomorrow apparently.

I'm pretty sure you do... That's waht I remember anyway. It's just the same as giving in a film I think.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
I'm pretty sure you do... That's waht I remember anyway. It's just the same as giving in a film I think.
i've always gotten negatives whenever i get disposable cameras developed....
SciFi25
Rep:
?
(Original post by Babyshambles)
i've always gotten negatives whenever i get disposable cameras developed....
good good. so when i lose he pictures as i am bound to a least i can get more!!
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you wanna get yerself a digital camera! they're the bestest!
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Some places do same day processing like those places in green and yellow..Can't remember what they are called.
"Snappy Snaps"?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (107)
79.26%
Leave (28)
20.74%

Watched Threads