The Student Room Group

They said they would reconcider

I got rejected from Liverpool saying I did not meet the entry requirements when I actually did. I rang them up and they apologised and said they would reconsider me if my tutor sent them my predicted grades for the access course I'm doing. She has done that but it still says I'm no longer being considered in UCAS track.

What do I do now? Has anyone else been told that a uni would reconsider and did it show up on UCAS track?
Original post by Elliew100
I got rejected from Liverpool saying I did not meet the entry requirements when I actually did. I rang them up and they apologised and said they would reconsider me if my tutor sent them my predicted grades for the access course I'm doing. She has done that but it still says I'm no longer being considered in UCAS track.

What do I do now? Has anyone else been told that a uni would reconsider and did it show up on UCAS track?

How long ago did you send your predictions and have you checked whether they have been received?

Usually they will only update your track if you are definitely receiving an offer, (there would be no point resetting it, if they were only going to make you unsuccessful for another reason). So it should just be a case of waiting for them to review your application once more.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
How long ago did you send your predictions and have you checked whether they have been received?

Usually they will only update your track if you are definitely receiving an offer, (there would be no point resetting it, if they were only going to make you unsuccessful for another reason). So it should just be a case of waiting for them to review your application once more.

Thanks, they only received them a few days ago. How will they let me know if they have rejected me again?
Thanks, they only received them a few days ago. How will they let me know if they have rejected me again?

They will almost certainly just email you to let you know if that is the case. I would maybe give them 10 working days and if you haven't heard anything, call to "check your docs were received". That should prompt them to take a look if they haven't already.

What's the course? I would recommend asking your tutor to chase it up, and then, if not, ask the admissions team for some feedback.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
They will almost certainly just email you to let you know if that is the case. I would maybe give them 10 working days and if you haven't heard anything, call to "check your docs were received". That should prompt them to take a look if they haven't already.

Thanks, that's good advice, I will give it 10 days before I follow it up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending