blindlove2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am a mature student. I just got a rejection from Southampton University after my interview. I want to study Occupational Therapy. I thought the interview went well. The reason was that I did not score high enough in the selection process. Has anyone else been rejected? I am feeling that I am not good enough currently.
wizkid44
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ive been rejected. You should try not to take university rejections personally
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My daughter was rejected pre interview from Bournemouth and post interview from Oxford Brooke’s for Paramedic Science. But also has an unconditional offer from UWE and waiting for post interview outcomes from 2 others.
student!!!123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
stay hopeful for the future, something better will come!
Last edited by student!!!123; 1 month ago
student!!!123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Try not to worry, you will have plenty of other opportunities. I've just been rejected from UWE and it was very difficult to receive a rejection but I'm trying to stay positive. Everything happens for a reason.
(Original post by blindlove2)
Hi, I am a mature student. I just got a rejection from Southampton University after my interview. I want to study Occupational Therapy. I thought the interview went well. The reason was that I did not score high enough in the selection process. Has anyone else been rejected? I am feeling that I am not good enough currently.
Last edited by student!!!123; 1 month ago
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by student!!!123)
what interview questions did you receive
You’re not allowed to be told interview questions
Zain k
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Back when I was applying for a masters course I got rejected from imperial college but managed to get into UCL. Don't feel bad about yourself if you get rejected as sometimes you might get into somewhere better 👍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.13%
Virtual campus tours/open days (132)
24.26%
Live streaming events (47)
8.64%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (127)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (120)
22.06%