The Student Room Group

Fox's Wellbeing Blog 𓃦

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by DrawTheLine
I get what you mean about the working out/exercising. I really don't like it, despise it actually. :hand: Really hoping the warmer weather helps with motivation!

I agree with the sleep too, sleeping too much can really make you feel a lot worse. Sometimes a good 12 hour sleep is needed after a particularly hard day, but ultimately it's finding that balance. Glad you've been feeling better in the mornings

Sorry your sibling didn't react well, hope you're okay :hugs:

Does anyone really like excising? :tongue:
Someone must have heard me yesterday, today its 60F ( 16C ) outside over here. Warm enough to open up a window. Still cant go out for a run though, theres a slushy layer of snow all over the ground :emo:

Definitely :yep: I also think it depends on the person. I know some people who can sleep for 16 hours straight if you let them, and others cant sleep past 6 :lol:
Reply 61
Original post by DrawTheLine

You heard me right :hand: It melts super fast if you put it in any sort of heat, it makes a mess, its bitter, and the texture is like glossy cardboard. I dont know how anyone can eat the stuff :yucky:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You heard me right :hand: It melts super fast if you put it in any sort of heat, it makes a mess, its bitter, and the texture is like glossy cardboard. I dont know how anyone can eat the stuff :yucky:

glossy cardboard? What kind of chocolate do you have in America?
Reply 63
Original post by Vapordave
glossy cardboard? What kind of chocolate do you have in America?

:sadnod: Hersheys, Reeces, Godiva, Kit Kat...
Kit Kat is also alright I suppose... it tastes like normal cardboard.
:sadnod: Hersheys, Reeces, Godiva, Kit Kat...
Kit Kat is also alright I suppose... it tastes like normal cardboard.

Hershey's is the most vile thing I have ever tasted in my life. I legitimately thought it was spoiled.
idk about godiva but reeses and kitkat are not really chocolate
Does anyone really like excising? :tongue:
Someone must have heard me yesterday, today its 60F ( 16C ) outside over here. Warm enough to open up a window. Still cant go out for a run though, theres a slushy layer of snow all over the ground :emo:

Definitely :yep: I also think it depends on the person. I know some people who can sleep for 16 hours straight if you let them, and others cant sleep past 6 :lol:

It's a similar temp over here! I'm hoping to drag myself out for walkies before work tomorrow to enjoy some of the sunshine. It's not supposed to rain until next month so I really need to take advantage of the dry weather to get my activity back up!

Yep haha, Mr DTL can sleep for anywhere between 5-13 hours but no matter how long, he always wakes up tired :rolleyes: I couldn't sleep longer than about 9 hours, I'd just get bored of sleeping! :laugh:

To be fair, Hershey's is truly disgusting. You need to try Lindt Lindor chocolate or Hotel Chocolat :tong:
Where do foxes live? Such as do they have a house?
Same here, Im sick of it!
Your country? I live in your country :tongue: Most public schools arent using it since its quite expensive, I assume you go to one of them? Lucky about the videos :redface:

And I dont like chocolate, not at all... but M&Ms melted into cookies arent so bad :teehee:

Oh, lol I meant county.

Haha, ok. :biggrin:
Reply 68
March 1st

...and so are my allergies

Well, its not officially spring... but its March and the weather is warm!!! :bunny:

Huge mood boost to just be able to stand in the warm sun and hear the birds. The periodical cicadas are coming out this year which Im also totally stoked for :awesome: And spring means my birthday which Im looking forward to this year :mmm:
This winter was quite tough because I couldnt go outside ( cold ) and I obviously couldnt see anyone ( covid ). Usually Im in school seeing people so the misery of the season isnt so bad... Being alone gives you a lot of time to think which was both a positive and negative. I did a lot of self reflection and got into meditation a bit which was a positive, but the rest of the time werent great thoughts. Kind of just wallowed in my own self pity for the most part.

February was very productive which I am proud of, the sense of accomplishment at the end of each day is quite fulfilling. I would like to continue focusing on my study habits and productivity. Im also going to make an effort to spend at least half an hour every day outside this month, I hate wasting my life away sitting in front of the computer. ( If it ever stops raining, that is... )

Dont feel great and am preparing for worse when allergy season rolls around, but I feel like being a pleasant person for the first time in 2021 :smile: Feels like a switch has been flipped inside me, Im very excited. Lets go March!! :dance:
(edited 3 years ago)
March 1st

...and so are my allergies

Well, its not officially spring... but its March and the weather is warm!!! :bunny:

Huge mood boost to just be able to stand in the warm sun and hear the birds. The periodical cicadas are coming out this year which Im also totally stoked for :awesome: And spring means my birthday which Im looking forward to this year :mmm:
This winter was quite tough because I couldnt go outside ( cold ) and I obviously couldnt see anyone ( covid ). Usually Im in school seeing people so the misery of the season isnt so bad... Being alone gives you a lot of time to think which was both a positive and negative. I did a lot of self reflection and got into meditation a bit which was a positive, but the rest of the time werent great thoughts. Kind of just wallowed in my own self pity for the most part.

February was very productive which I am proud of, the sense of accomplishment at the end of each day is quite fulfilling. I would like to continue focusing on my study habits and productivity. Im also going to make an effort to spend at least half an hour every day outside this month, I hate wasting my life away sitting in front of the computer. ( If it ever stops raining, that is... )

Dont feel great and am preparing for worse when allergy season rolls around, but I feel like being a pleasant person for the first time in 2021 :smile: Feels like a switch has been flipped inside me, this is the most excited Ive been in years over anything. Lets go March!! :dance:

Lucky! It's still rainy and cold here. :colonhash:
I'm glad to hear February was a good month for you. :hugs:
omg just found this and just wanna say I love it Foxy!!!!! :hugs:
Reply 71
Original post by sunny.side.up
Lucky! It's still rainy and cold here. :colonhash:
I'm glad to hear February was a good month for you. :hugs:

Aw man, it got cold again here today :frown: It was pretty warm for a week!
:hugs:
Original post by AestheticStudying
omg just found this and just wanna say I love it Foxy!!!!! :hugs:

Glad you found it, aspen :h:
Happy March! :biggrin:

Glad to hear you've had a productive February, keep it up :smile: I agree, it's nice to know you've done everything at the end of each day.

Totally relate to wanting to go outside more, I'm going to make myself go for a walk every day even if its just a short one. Else I get stuck at my laptop :ahee: The weather's lovely now too, can't believe it's Easter next month.

Let's go springggggg! :five:
Woah!! The fox has a sweater now :eek:
Reply 74
Thursday, Mar 25 - #6

Not retyping because I already blabbed about it on my other blog :blah:, but the first week of March was a hot mess.

Because of it Ive not had much time to focus or work on my goals. I suppose Ive 'worked' on getting my sleep schedule back on track but its kind of accidental, Ive been really tired lately, sleeping from 10-6 and then taking naps throughout the day... Ive kind of gone in the opposite direction of a messed up sleep schedule, from not sleeping enough to sleeping wayyy too much! :lol: Am not bothered though. For whatever reason Ive remembered all my dreams since Saturday which is really cool, I dont normally remember them :tongue: They make sleeping much more pleasant. Still love the weighted blanket, its helped a lot.
Ive also had a lot of spare time which Ive been studying because I dont pay attention to anything and dont know any of the content in my classes. Over the weekend I studied for most of the two days sifting through 200 pages of nonsensical notes and recopying the important stuff into a binder, in between periods of dozing off and staring blankly at the wall :tongue: My work ethic was pretty good, I got up and took tiny breaks as I worked and somehow didnt get sucked into procrastination.
With the rest of my free time Ive been trying to finish that paint by number I started way too long ago.
Overall I havent felt very irritated or angry this month. Some not-so-great stuff has happened but Im trying to stay positive and look on the bright side :yep:

( erm okay maybe Ive worked on my wellbeing more than Im giving myself credit for :teehee: )

March has been pretty good as a whole I guess. It feels like its been a lot longer than just three and a half weeks, everything has been a bit chaotic.
:jumphug:
Weighted blanket :ahee:
Original post by Foxehh
Over the weekend I studied for most of the two days sifting through 200 pages of nonsensical notes and recopying the important stuff into a binder, in between periods of dozing off and staring blankly at the wall :tongue: My work ethic was pretty good, I got up and took tiny breaks as I worked and somehow didnt get sucked into procrastination.

:eek2:

Teach me your magic tricks plz, kthxbai :adore: :eek: :cool:
Reply 77
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:eek2:

Teach me your magic tricks plz, kthxbai :adore: :eek: :cool:

I dunno honestly :ninja: Was incredibly bored and upset with myself for having done nothing the past week, and I didnt have enough energy to procrastinate :lol:
I wish I had a weighted blanket :yep: sleep makes sooo much difference
Reply 79
Original post by PhoenixLady
I wish I had a weighted blanket :yep: sleep makes sooo much difference

Its a worthwhile investment :tongue: It really does, a good nights sleep can be very refreshing :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending