The Student Room Group

Is my application sent to UCAS or not

My tutor said that he has already sent my application to UCAS but my application shows
"Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS."
Instead of
"Your application has been sent to UCAS..."
Is my application sent but the UCAS has not been approved yet or Is my application not sent to UCAS?
Please help me!
(edited 3 years ago)
It seems like it has been sent and the system just hasn't updated yet. Just a reminder that the UCAS deadline has been extended so if that's the cause of your concern, you needn't worry.
Schools have to do a range of different actions to send your application - and they are not just doing yours btw.

Email the person who actually 'does' UCAS at your school, not your teacher writng your reference, and ask them if it has been sent yet. Be polite.
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Schools have to do a range of different actions to send your application - and they are not just doing yours btw.

Email the person who actually 'does' UCAS at your school, not your teacher writng your reference, and ask them if it has been sent yet. Be polite.

He is only doing my application and he is not just writing a reference for me. He is responsible for all my application progress.
(edited 3 years ago)
The same situation as me! My tutor also said that she has sent it so if your tutor said the same so just believe him! Just wait for it and I hope your school will do something for you! I know your concerns because I am in your shoes and I'm also worried about it but worrying can't change anything so take it easy and just wait for it. Good Luck!
Original post by SimonStyles
My tutor said that he has already sent my application to UCAS but my application shows
"Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS."
Instead of
"Your application has been sent to UCAS..."
Is my application sent but the UCAS has not been approved yet or Is my application not sent to UCAS?
Please help me!

Take a screenshot of what you can see and send it to them and ask them to check again.

If you’re applying with a buzzword then most centres will have a single person responsible for final checking and sending applications to ucas (not the same person who writes references).

If you’re applying as an individual then you need to pay and send to send your application to ucas.

Quick Reply

Latest