The Student Room Group

BSc (Hons) Podiatry Course at UEL

Hi guys

I am applying for Podiatry course to the University of East London, for the academic year 2021-2022.

I was wondering if there's anyone here who's studied this course at UEL.

I've got a couple of questions about the online test and the interview questions, and also how many days and hours a week is the course as I'm a mature student and single mother of a school-age kid, who's not that flexible to attend all lectures/seminars.

Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated :-)
Hi i know im too late but if you still want help im here
Reply 2
Hi I’m also applying to study podiatry starting next week I have to do an online test and I’d really appreciate it if you could help me out with what kinda questions to expect. Any tips u can give me for the in the interview and what to expect would be helpful aswell. Thanks in advance 😁
Original post by Alz__
Hi I’m also applying to study podiatry starting next week I have to do an online test and I’d really appreciate it if you could help me out with what kinda questions to expect. Any tips u can give me for the in the interview and what to expect would be helpful aswell. Thanks in advance 😁

Hi love. Are you applying for the 2022 intake September time? I did the interview online so make sure you prepare well by reading articles, what podiatry is about and show off any health related experiences you have. I cannot remember all the questions i got asked for my interview, but one of them was 'what is podiatry' and i think one of them was like ' what got you interested i think'- I used to work as a care assistant so i just talked about my exp there. The online test i did was just english and maths test which was easy asl so dont worry about that either- quite simple. if youre worried about it you can just google up nursing english and math post interview test or something. It was the same thing as that.
Reply 4
Hi. You replied late and Im replying late too lol. I’ve just finished year 1, and will start year 2 in Sept 2022. Was wondering if you’re a second year student. If so, I’ve got a few questions which I think you can help with.I appreciate any help or advice in advance🙏🏻🙏🏻
Reply 5
(Original post by hennainswansea)Hi i know im too late but if you still want help im here

Hi. You replied late and Im replying late too lol. I’ve just finished year 1, and will start year 2 in Sept 2022. Was wondering if you’re a second year student. If so, I’ve got a few questions which I think you can help with.
I appreciate any help or advice in advance

Original post by hennainswansea
Hi i know im too late but if you still want help im here
Original post by Sogol
(Original post by hennainswansea)Hi i know im too late but if you still want help im here

Hi. You replied late and Im replying late too lol. I’ve just finished year 1, and will start year 2 in Sept 2022. Was wondering if you’re a second year student. If so, I’ve got a few questions which I think you can help with.
I appreciate any help or advice in advance

hi so sorry havent checked tsr in a year lol what did u want help with
Reply 7
Hi.
Omg, I donno whats wrong with me?!
This time I'll make sure I check TSR more often😄

May I ask if you have finished your Podiatry course? If so, when did you graduate?

Can you please help me with the EXAM/OSCE questions you've had in level 6, and any assignments (Im not asking about your own work, but the questions only).

Thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest