msmith777
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hannah47123)
When do we have to send in the documents for the DBS thing? Like will they send us an email or shall I just put it on the portal whenever. I’m currently getting my A level certificates so I was just going to put them on the portal when I get a chance, or shall I wait until they email?
I think they’re doing an online check? So doesn’t that mean we don’t have to send anything in?
jim1000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by msmith777)
I think they’re doing an online check? So doesn’t that mean we don’t have to send anything in?
I think we will need to complete the Occupational Health document which it says they will email out
Hannah47123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I said put on the portal
Jorgiaaax
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AdamAmrani)
congrats!!! was that contextual or normal because I thought it was usually AAA
It's contextual haha! I did Steps2Medicine, and I'm eligible for their contextual anyway. I think I'm eligible for it for all of my choices, but I only care about Keele so this is amazingggg!!
msmith777
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I said put on the portal
Oh sorry
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jorgiaaax)
Does anyone know if we're allowed to trade social medias on here? I know we can't do groups but I was just wondering!
Again, no
jim1000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The DBS (Enhanced) costs about £40
Hannah47123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh sorry
No worries! In the applicant area it has info about what you need to provide for the DBS check, hopefully they’ll send further emails tho.
Hannah47123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone think there is any chance of the offer holder day on the 27th of March being in person 🤞 never been to the uni so I’m hoping but I’m not expecting it
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone think there is any chance of the offer holder day on the 27th of March being in person 🤞 never been to the uni so I’m hoping but I’m not expecting it
Sadly I think not.
OnlyTom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys,

Received my offer for the A100 this afternoon! Only interviewed on the 8th of Jan, so the email was a surprise, albeit a good one!
OliverQ16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I received my offer this afternoon too! My interview was December 11th.🙂 I'm very very happy!!
AdamAmrani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OliverQ16)
Hi I received my offer this afternoon too! My interview was December 11th.🙂 I'm very very happy!!
Hi congrats. I did my interview december 2nd and still havent heard anything back. Was you offer contextual or just normal and are you a student whose taking a gap year. Just want to know to see if they are giving certain types of candidates offers first.
OliverQ16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi congrats. I did my interview december 2nd and still havent heard anything back. Was you offer contextual or just normal and are you a student whose taking a gap year. Just want to know to see if they are giving certain types of candidates offers first.
Thank you! I'm not contextual and I'm not taking a gap year.
AdamAmrani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok thankyou. Is you offer AAA?
OliverQ16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok thankyou. Is you offer AAA?
I'm not sure yet as my UCAS track hasn't updated yet, I only have the email directly from this university.
OliverQ16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi my offer came through on track and it's AAA with biology or chemistry plus a second science. I actually take four a levels so does anyone know how this works? I take biology psychology chemistry and RS.
Hannah47123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OliverQ16)
hi my offer came through on track and it's AAA with biology or chemistry plus a second science. I actually take four a levels so does anyone know how this works? I take biology psychology chemistry and RS.
I’d email admissions to check but i think u just need to get AAA and the other grade doesn’t matter
OliverQ16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d email admissions to check but i think u just need to get AAA and the other grade doesn’t matter
I just phoned them and that's exactly what they said. thank you!
miab.xoxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! How long did your offer take to come through on Track- I got my email from Keele yesterday but track hasn’t updated yet! Thank you
Last edited by miab.xoxo; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (340)
52.07%
No (313)
47.93%

Watched Threads