Hannah47123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by miab.xoxo)
Hey! How long did your offer take to come through on Track- I got my email from Keele yesterday but track hasn’t updated yet! Thank you
Not long so I’m sure yours is coming through! I’d say under a day.
OliverQ16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! How long did your offer take to come through on Track- I got my email from Keele yesterday but track hasn’t updated yet! Thank you
Hi, it took about a day and a half. It came through at around half four the next day.🙂 Congratulations on your offer!
miab.xoxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OliverQ16)
Hi, it took about a day and a half. It came through at around half four the next day.🙂 Congratulations on your offer
Thank you I was getting worried it hasn’t come through yet! I’m so happy
miab.xoxo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Hannah47123)
Not long so I’m sure yours is coming through! I’d say under a day.
Thank you! It’s nearly been 24hours 😬
Hannah47123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn’t worry! Probably just admission being slow, congratulations on your offer!
OliverQ16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was really worried about it too but it came through eventually. It'll be fine.🙂
msmith777
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, about a day, you’ll probably get it through today!
lmatishi123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey guys, I got an Offer from Keele earlier today!! I’m waiting for UCAS Track to update and for follow up emails about the occupational health forms. I really love Keele!
ristocetin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lmatishi123)
Hey guys, I got an Offer from Keele earlier today!! I’m waiting for UCAS Track to update and for follow up emails about the occupational health forms. I really love Keele!
Well done when did you interview?
lmatishi123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ristocetin)
Well done when did you interview?
Finished it on the 18th Jan
Last edited by lmatishi123; 4 weeks ago
bobalob42690
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi guys i just got my interview invitation but im confused about what a couple things mean so i thought it'd be best to ask here
what do they mean when they say they're going to test on comprehension / professionalism? these terms are quite broad so can anyone clarify what they mean?

im 99% sure this doesnt go against NDA but if it does let me know and i'll delete it x
shaunak9
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
has anyone not heard anything still?
AdamAmrani
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by shaunak9)
has anyone not heard anything still?
I had an interview on the 2nd of December and still haven't heard anything back. My Twin brother still hasn't even heard if he has an interview or not and we had very similar results and the same roles to put down on the roles and responsibilities form.
jamesles12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys! Got my offer the other day after an excruciating wait from my interview on Dec 1st! Congrats to all you guys! Really hoping we will have uni as normal at Keele and we can all meet on our first day with normal lectures and everything! I'm a graduate and I'm pretty sick of home uni atm...
AdamAmrani
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jamesles12)
Hey guys! Got my offer the other day after an excruciating wait from my interview on Dec 1st! Congrats to all you guys! Really hoping we will have uni as normal at Keele and we can all meet on our first day with normal lectures and everything! I'm a graduate and I'm pretty sick of home uni atm...
Well done. Congratulations!!1
msmith777
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Congratulations!
Ciaran2003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi guys I just received my offer yesterday after I interviewed on December 17th
jamesles12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciaran2003)
Hi guys I just received my offer yesterday after I interviewed on December 17th
Hey welcome!! Congratulations
Portia pindoria
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes completely I’ve also received an offer and am so excited to meet everyone on the corse!
AdamAmrani
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Portia pindoria)
Yes completely I’ve also received an offer and am so excited to meet everyone on the corse!
congrats. When did you hear and when did you interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (350)
51.85%
No (325)
48.15%

Watched Threads