Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I will hopefully be starting a course at Glenside in September 2021.
Frenchay campus looks much nicer and more sociable than glenside so I am undecided about which accom to pick.
What are is your experience there?
jess01010
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
what are you studying?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by jess01010)
what are you studying?
Nursing
IshyKami
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nursing
Hey I'm applying to study nursing too! I'm think of whether to apply for accom at Glenside or The Hollies but I'm leaning more towards Glenside
Cait04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by IshyKami)
Hey I'm applying to study nursing too! I'm think of whether to apply for accom at Glenside or The Hollies but I'm leaning more towards Glenside
I think I'm definitely going to to glenside, just wish we could visit
jess01010
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've read that it's a lot quieter at glenside but I don't mind that tbh. I can't be bothered travelling from Frenchay every day to lectures either 😅
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by jess01010)
I've read that it's a lot quieter at glenside but I don't mind that tbh. I can't be bothered travelling from Frenchay every day to lectures either 😅
My daughter is applying for accommodation at Frenchay because she wants an en-suite and it is reported to have a better social side. The bus transport apparently travels every 15 mins between the 2 sites and takes just 10 mins
Ali C 123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cait04)
I think I'm definitely going to to glenside, just wish we could visit
Hi I’ve got a place at Glenside room 3 flat 33 - does anyone else want to make a group chat ?
5thchild
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ali C 123)
Hi I’ve got a place at Glenside room 3 flat 33 - does anyone else want to make a group chat ?
My daughter has been givien accommodation at Wallscourt - which is pleased about as it is her first choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (127)
41.64%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (34)
11.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (25)
8.2%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.97%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
10.82%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed