Valerialk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys i cant find any any 2019 or 2020 october paper for d1. Can someone please help me out and send them to me ? 😭😭my exam is in 5 days and I didn’t start doing pastpapers please help me out.
Valerialk
Rep:
?
Also guys give me tips on how to study i still didn’t finish the book , i have like 3 chapters left :/ idk what to do
Valerialk
Rep:
?
And i dont have a teacher i was supposed to self study it , but I didn’t do it and now theres just 5 days left. Im so worried idw to fail the exam😭 i need a B atleast.
Kabir0069
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Valerialk)
And i dont have a teacher i was supposed to self study it , but I didn’t do it and now theres just 5 days left. Im so worried idw to fail the exam😭 i need a B atleast.
Hey if u want u can check out HEGARTYMATHS I also self studied and watched his videos
Valerialk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kabir0069)
Hey if u want u can check out HEGARTYMATHS I also self studied and watched his videos
I started watching his videos yesterday i wish i discovered him earlier. 😭
Valerialk
Rep:
?
Hi guys i have a question im doing d1 ial the new spec is maximum matching required in the new spec?? Or is it not ? I didn’t find it in the new specification but it was there before. What does this mean
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.18%
No (618)
50.82%

Watched Threads