University of Exeter - East Park

Watch this thread
londonroses
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know what the atmosphere is like at East Park? I love the look of it but as it's a new accommodation, I can't find anything on what the people are like. Thanks
mflach
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
i’m trying to find info too praying that it will become a party accomodation
ER141
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
To be honest, you get such a range of people in all accommodations, and the people who are going to live there next year won't be there yet, so there is no way to find out what they are like. If the university decides accommodation the same way they did when I was there a few years ago, then you put your likes/dislikes on a form, along with whether you would rather be a quiet flat or not, and then they assign flatmates (who chose the same accommodation as you) based on that. It doesn't always work, but they do try to put compatible people together.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (23)
31.51%
They're exactly what I expected (22)
30.14%