Formalis
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Just curious to see how many of us there are.

I'm 30, 31 by time Sept rolls around. Hoping to study Architecture (or one of the similar courses). Application is all sent off, just waiting now for a reply.

Currently single and working as a GPS Installtion Engineer/Electrician, and I'm opting to leave it all behind to go to Uni, something that I've always wanted to do.
therealscript96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey! I'm also mature student ( will be 25 when starting in September) and I've got a place at UWE, although it's for Nursing so it's just a tad different to architecture
Sammysantos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Formalis)

I'm 30, 31 by time Sept rolls around. Hoping to study Architecture (or one of the similar courses). Application is all sent off, just waiting now for a reply.

Currently single and working as a GPS Installtion Engineer/Electrician, and I'm opting to leave it all behind to go to Uni, something that I've always wanted to do.
Hello,
I hope you get a place. I got a place last year, I'm doing a masters and hopefully I'll be finished soon. It's great experience, hard sometimes,but you will enjoy it.
Formalis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Sammysantos)
Hello,
I hope you get a place. I got a place last year, I'm doing a masters and hopefully I'll be finished soon. It's great experience, hard sometimes,but you will enjoy it.
Today, I just had 3 unconditional offers for 3 of the 4 courses I applied for, so yeah, I'm definitely going to UWE Bristol now. So excited!
Tabs1245
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Formalis)

I have created a Facebook group chat on Facebook for mature students, so add me on Facebook or I will add you.
Tabs1245
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by therealscript96)
Hey! I'm also mature student ( will be 25 when starting in September) and I've got a place at UWE, although it's for Nursing so it's just a tad different to architecture
I have created a Facebook group chat on Facebook for mature students, so add me on Facebook or I will add you.
Tabs1245
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I have created a Facebook group chat on Facebook for mature students, so add me on Facebook or I will add you
Amylee17
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey, Im 26 and will be doing Mental Health Nursing!! xx
Amylee17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Tabs1245)
I have created a Facebook group chat on Facebook for mature students, so add me on Facebook or I will add you
Can I join? xx
Tabs1245
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Amylee17)
Can I join? xx
Yes, what is your Facebook name?
Amylee17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yes, what is your Facebook name?
Can i search the group name to request to join.. thanks x
Tabs1245
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Can i search the group name to request to join.. thanks x
It is a chat, so you will not be able to search it. What is your Facebook name, and I will add you to the chat?
Amylee17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It is a chat, so you will not be able to search it. What is your Facebook name, and I will add you to the chat?
amy lee
IzzyM1910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
amy lee
Sorry to jump on, I’m 26 and also studying Mental Health Nursing at UWE in September! Can I possibly be added to the group? X
Georgia1975
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm 23 and doing Adult nursing in sept at UWE
ElixirOfRivalry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m 25 and will be studying adult nursing
jones94t
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi, I'm 27 and starting on Monday - could you add me to the chat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (4)
8.33%
I need help researching courses (4)
8.33%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
6.25%
I need help with my personal statement (23)
47.92%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (10)
20.83%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.08%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
6.25%

Watched Threads