The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, he's attractive. Why?
He’s attractive but it has nothing to do with the champion belts or his success...He’s just a generally good looking guy and he’s very tall and muscly too.
Reply 3
No I prefer someone who looks like a poet like timothee chalamet
why do you keep asking about him? lmao
Reply 5
It's not attractive to post the same thing over and over to fish for compliments.

Conor McGregor has won a lot of titles, but ges not attractive because of his personality. Same goes for any guy; 12 gems on TSR, Oxbridge graduate, high-flying job, but if you aren't compatible with me, like sustaining a 100 email thread on the 4 Yorkshiremen, achievements are worth nothing.
duh and trust me it's not bc of the belts.
Reply 7
He came to our workplace and the women were going nuts, asking for birthday kisses, wtf. So, yes, he must be attractive. Youngish, muscular, rich, good at protecting you I guess. Actually he had a reasonable character too, despite the uncivilised profession.
Nope I don’t find him attractive
Absolutely. He is physically attractive and his personality only adds to that.

I'd love to go 12 rounds with him.

Original post by Anonymous

Is seeing all those world championship belts wrapped around him one thing you find attractive?

A man who excels as an athlete will be a damned sight more attractive to many women than a man who works as an accountant or in IT. Let's not pretend otherwise.
Reply 10
No, I don’t find him attractive for me personally. He’s obviously good looking to many but not my type.
Original post by Kitten in boots
Absolutely. He is physically attractive and his personality only adds to that.

I'd love to go 12 rounds with him.

A man who excels as an athlete will be a damned sight more attractive to many women than a man who works as an accountant or in IT. Let's not pretend otherwise.

I pity thee
Good looking but not my type
Original post by Jesus_My_King
I pity thee

You don't need to. My life is going extremely well right now.
he's beautiful. tall, dark, handsome... what more could u want.
I can see why girls would be attracted to him, but no he's not my type. I wouldn't go there.
Original post by Anonymous
I can see why girls would be attracted to him, but no he's not my type. I wouldn't go there.

guessing you're not into black guys? That's the only way it seems feasible that you aren't attracted to him. Saying that though, im not into reallyy muscular guys lol its just off putting sometimes
he is handsome, tall & muscular

but not my type at all

i prefer white guys and asian
Reply 18
Original post by future_11
he's beautiful. tall, dark, handsome... what more could u want.

empathy, intelligence, gentleness not some grunt who only knows how to smash sh*t up and goes on about ambition and respecc
no he is not because he is too arrogant

Latest