The Student Room Group

Access Course - Midwifery

Hi

I have just started an outline access course with Stonebridge and have done the first 2 units, currently on unit 3.

I've just had a look through the assignments for the other units and some of them look so difficult! I wasn't expecting the content to be so challenging for an access course - it looks more degree level!

My concern is that I need all merits/distinctions to get onto my uni course - is this even achievable?! Is there anyone on here who has done the course and got merits/distinctions that could offer any advice for how best to achieve this?

Thanks
Hey, I'm currently going through the course and I'm on unit 13. I've got Merits and Distinctions so far, with one pass and that was because I didn't submit the assignment on time. If you request an extension before submitting you're assignment you should get a merit or distinction as long as you hit the criteria.
Reply 2
Thanks, that’s good to know- I was starting to really worry. So is it just a question of making sure I hit everything in the criteria? I can’t see any marking grids anywhere to show the difference between pass/merit/distinction grades. Thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending