The Student Room Group

Personal statement

Is there anyone who can help me, for my hobbies and interest I'm trying to write about how i do netball however i don't know what to include.
Original post by marylourobinson
Is there anyone who can help me, for my hobbies and interest I'm trying to write about how i do netball however i don't know what to include.

Are you applying for a netball degree?
If not then you don't need to include anything about netball in your PS
Original post by PQ
Are you applying for a netball degree?
If not then you don't need to include anything about netball in your PS

No i'm not applying for a netball degree but i have wrote stuff about volunteering about how ive helped out with younger years sport and stuff?
No i'm not applying for a netball degree but i have wrote stuff about volunteering about how ive helped out with younger years sport and stuff?

What are you applying for? Most academic degrees aren't interested in your non academic activities
Mention important skills like teamwork.

I wrote about netball in my personal statement and I mentioned how it developed my teamwork skills. I also mentioned that I helped out with coaching the younger years so that developed my leadership skills

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending