The Student Room Group

Worried about brothers eating?

I know it might not be my problem but if I was eating a lot of takeaways then he would be worried about me. He eats fast food quite a few days a week regularly KFC or McDonald's which is very junk everyday. I don't know what it is with KFC and McDonald's because KFC is absolutely disgusting and McDonald's isn't really the best either. I don't know the hype apart from them being fast and quick which isn't normally the case because I can cook myself a meal with ingredients we have got at home so its cheaper and it won't be as disgusting as McDonald's and especially KFC. I hate KFC. Anyway I'm just worried about my brothers eating because he's going to end up in a early grave if he continues, I've not told him that but I have suggested reduce the take aways because he thinks every time he gets a deal from deliveroo or whatever he thinks he has to get it. He's only 17 years old. My parents are also trying to get him to reduce it as well but he doesn't listen.
Reply 1
He always gets large meals as well, the other day he got a big mac meal, hamburger and chicken nuggets.
Reply 2
I think its been happening since about July or June maybe
Reply 3
Trust me, he won't die (unless he goes overboard). He's 17, he's a teenager and enjoying life. Later on in life (were this to occur), then it'd make sense to fear for him.
Reply 4
Original post by gtty123
Trust me, he won't die (unless he goes overboard). He's 17, he's a teenager and enjoying life. Later on in life (were this to occur), then it'd make sense to fear for him.

I know maybe like once a week might a treat but he gets it atleast 3 times a week
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I know maybe like once a week might a treat but he gets it atleast 3 times a week

I have friends who have takeaway 5 to 6 times a week, and they're doing fine. You could tell him to reduce it, but do speak to your brother so that he can understand your perspective.

Quick Reply

Latest