Avocato
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to do an EE on something related to Heron's Fountain but I'm not completely sure about what. My supervisor said to maybe look at how to make one that is perpetual but after some research, I found that it's already been achieved in quite a few ways. I'm not really sure which direction to take this now and I've got the initial reflection due quite soon

This is already my 4th topic. I don't know if I'm just really bad at coming up with topics or not being able to modify them into interesting questions.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Avocato)
I want to do an EE on something related to Heron's Fountain but I'm not completely sure about what. My supervisor said to maybe look at how to make one that is perpetual but after some research, I found that it's already been achieved in quite a few ways. I'm not really sure which direction to take this now and I've got the initial reflection due quite soon

This is already my 4th topic. I don't know if I'm just really bad at coming up with topics or not being able to modify them into interesting questions.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
hey!
I'm not really good at Physics and I'm not taking it, so won't help with the topic itself, but I don't think your EE has to be something that has never been done before (that would make sese if you already had e.g. a PhD ) so maybe you could do something that compares those ways in which this perpetual Heron's Fountain was made, in e.g. which is the most effective or whatever (sorry I don't really know what Heron's Fountain is haha)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads