The Student Room Group

Mini freezer at Broadgate Park

I really want to bring a mini freezer next year in a studio, but I don’t know if it’s allowed. Does anyone know people that did bring mini fridges:freezers? What happens if you get caught? (I’m posting this in advice on everyday issues as I want to remain anonymous)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I really want to bring a mini freezer next year in a studio, but I don’t know if it’s allowed. Does anyone know people that did bring mini fridges:freezers? What happens if you get caught? (I’m posting this in advice on everyday issues as I want to remain anonymous)

Hi I am in BGP at the moment, they're pretty strict on electricals so I'm pretty sure you can't. Although they don't do random room inspections, there's two per year and they tell you about it in advance (do with that information what you will)
Reply 2
When do they do the room inspections? And what would happen if you got caught?
Reply 3
When do they do the room inspections? And what would happen if you got caught?

I'm not sure because they've been disrupted due to covid, if I had to guess they'd probably just tell you to get rid of it but idk, sorry I couldn't be more help!
Reply 4
It’s ok - I probably won’t be taking the risk (I’m too much of a scaredy-cat and whenever I do break the rules (rarely) I always get caught). Thank you anyway!

If you choose a studio you have a freezer compartment anyway. Some have a 60/40 split so are quiet roomy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending