GCSE Media AQA 2021/2022 candidates (The official thread :) )

Watch
username5454234
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So guys, as stated in the title, this thread is made by me for all things Media GCSE related!!
The reason i made this thread:
I am the only one in my family taking GCSE Media and sometimes it can get boring when you have no one to relate to about the kinda content u learn.
So yes i am in y10, meaning that i'll be sitting all my papers in 2022.
So i have recieved a booklet from my teacher and it has all the CSP's we are doing.

So so far i have done/gone over:
-OMO CSP
_arctic Monkeys CSP
_ one direction CSP
-Lady leshhur //nhs represent give blood save a life CSP
- And a whole loaaaaadddd of theories.
(I've done other CSP's too just cant remember them all)
So yeah anything you wanna say thats media gcse related, pop it in the thread, i would love to discuss this with someone.
LaytonBriar4468
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I taking GCSE media this year (well I guess we're not doing the real exam anymore). We've already done all the CSPs and theories so we're just revising and working on our NEAs. I'm top of my class and predicted a grade 9 btw and I'd love to help anyone else studying media.
username5454234
Rep:
?
(Original post by LaytonBriar4468)
I taking GCSE media this year (well I guess we're not doing the real exam anymore). We've already done all the CSPs and theories so we're just revising and working on our NEAs. I'm top of my class and predicted a grade 9 btw and I'd love to help anyone else studying media.
Wow grade 9 congrats!! Yeah im having some problems remembering allllll the theories as there’s so many HaHa!!
LaytonBriar4468
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Starboiz)
Wow grade 9 congrats!! Yeah im having some problems remembering allllll the theories as there’s so many HaHa!!
Yeah, I know. There's far too many isn't there? My advice would be to learn how to talk about a handful of them really well. Most the marks actually come from how you answer the questions rather than how many theories you know.

Btw, do you have an actual media teacher because we just have one of the English teachers who happened to take media at a level?
username5454234
Rep:
?
(Original post by LaytonBriar4468)
Yeah, I know. There's far too many isn't there? My advice would be to learn how to talk about a handful of them really well. Most the marks actually come from how you answer the questions rather than how many theories you know.

Btw, do you have an actual media teacher because we just have one of the English teachers who happened to take media at a level?
Omg yes!! My media teacher also teaches english (but she teaches other sets not mine )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel the grades you will receive this year will be fair?

Yes I feel the grades I will receive will be fair (37)
22.56%
No, I don't feel the grades I will receive will be fair (79)
48.17%
I'm unsure (48)
29.27%

Watched Threads