The Student Room Group

Bad A level mocks

hj
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lo12
I’m literally in the same position as you, and I got those exact same grades in my mocks also. What subjects do you take? I definitely think you can improve by the time your March mocks come, and you can keep working hard to show your teachers that you can get those good grades (especially since exams are now teacher assessed) :smile:

bio chem and maths, u?
Reply 2
Omg I got the same grades as well😭I am so so scared
Original post by mosenda
Yeah. Poor grades can embarrass you badly in front of your parents, teachers and peers. To avoid this, you need to identify and accept your weakness then work towards improving your weak areas. Otherwise it's better to seek expert guidance and help from a professional like me.

any tips then
Original post by hiiiii1
Omg I got the same grades as well😭I am so so scared

Well, lets put the effort in now and get those grades!!
Reply 5
Original post by prestiger448
Well, lets put the effort in now and get those grades!!

Yeah I am - there are mocks in March so I gotta smash them
Reply 6
Original post by mosenda
Let's get in touch. I'll guide you through

Can you help me for bio and chem please x
Original post by hiiiii1
Can you help me for bio and chem please x

It's an essay mill. They will charge you and you risk being failed for cheating.
Original post by ageshallnot
It's an essay mill. They will charge you and you risk being failed for cheating.

essay mill?
Reply 9
What's essay mill?
Original post by prestiger448
essay mill?

"An essay mill (also term paper mill) is a business that allows customers to commission an original piece of writing on a particular topic so that they may commit academic fraud."

History

Thanks for telling me!
Original post by hiiiii1
Thanks for telling me!

You're welcome. They've been banned now.
"An essay mill (also term paper mill) is a business that allows customers to commission an original piece of writing on a particular topic so that they may commit academic fraud."

History

oh thanks

Quick Reply

Latest