bethanny_g
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know if it’s easy/possible to transfer from LLB Law to BSc Psychology at universities like Uni of Glasgow/Edinburgh/Aberdeen?

Would that be 1st or 2nd year entrance?
bethanny_g
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
anyone?
sublime-baths
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
This is the kind of question you should be asking the specific universities tbh. Email the undergraduate teams at the respective universities for yourself and see what they say. I imagine policies would differ depending on the institutions.
bethanny_g
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by sublime-baths)
This is the kind of question you should be asking the specific universities tbh. Email the undergraduate teams at the respective universities for yourself and see what they say. I imagine policies would differ depending on the institutions.
I did, but I still haven't received any answer and it's been quite a while (which is understandable, considering the crazy times we're living in right now) so I was just wondering if anyone was in this position before, but it seems like it's not a very popular "path" (I've seen people transfer from psychology to law but not the other way around) Thanks tho!
sublime-baths
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I think it would depend on the entry requirements. I imagine law has higher entry requirements than psychology (particularly if the uni requires you to do the LNAT). So it would probably be easier to transfer from law > psychology than the other way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (299)
52%
No (276)
48%

Watched Threads