girls how often do boys hit on you?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
like try to chat you up, flirt with you, etc

Does it happen often? if so, why do you think that happens? if not, same.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you should be wary of the answers you get. Some girls will come in saying hardly ever/not at all ....when really they do get hit on but are simply not "counting" it as the dudes that hit on them they didn't find attractive.

I've noticed girls do this a lot........
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
you should be wary of the answers you get. Some girls will come in saying hardly ever/not at all ....when really they do get hit on but are simply not "counting" it as the dudes that hit on them they didn't find attractive.

I've noticed girls do this a lot........
Do they usually discount your attempts?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Why a silly question. It all depends on the intentions of one abs the perceptions of another. A simple chat to one may mean something different to another. Just relax and enjoy conversations with people and try not to think too deeply about it. If something is meant to develop then it will.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

No bc I’m ugly 🤩
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
No idea lol.

but I remember once on another forum this question came up and some girls said they never got hit on, and i initially felt sorry for them and was offering sympathy..., but then i became suspicious... and started prying and asking more questions ....and turns out they did get hit on, but were just not "counting" the men because they didn't know them/find them attractive back.

they don't count it unless he literally looks like this lol https://cdn.thegentlemansjournal.com...0-c-center.jpg
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol it happens a bit...
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I have 2 guys that Snapchat me every ****ing day despite the fact I never reply.

Probably another 3 or 4 that would reply to a story if I put it up

Those are like the ‘regular ones’

And then maybe like once or twice a day in normal life ?? Depends the situation tho , eg. Never at work but maybe 10-20 times in a club although I’m fully aware beer goggles means that doesn’t count lol.

I also always get hit on at corner shops. It’s weird haha but don’t think I’ve been in one where it’s been a man serving me and that hasn’t happened
RhiRhiT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Perhaps I'm simply oblivious but it's certainly not a daily activity. Maybe 3 occasions in my life?
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
No idea lol.

but I remember once on another forum this question came up and some girls said they never got hit on, and i initially felt sorry for them and was offering sympathy..., but then i became suspicious... and started prying and asking more questions ....and turns out they did get hit on, but were just not "counting" the men because they didn't know them/find them attractive back.

they don't count it unless he literally looks like this lol https://cdn.thegentlemansjournal.com...0-c-center.jpg
I couldn’t resist, sorry 👼
Last edited by YaliaV123; 1 month ago
miniusagi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
never, it's usually catcalling instead
gracieee16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Idk, quite a few at the moment - for some reason I used to be unpopular but now it's ahhh annoying... but i don't even look attractive, i guess, it's just my personality... i am always myself and try to make everyone happy ☺.

there was this guy on my holiday that um asked me for my Snapchat but i declined as i didn't think he was serious... Since the summer ivr been having guys and some girls actually try to flirt w me and stare at me id k why?!?!
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I think it's because I'm smiley, so they think I'm approachable xD
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
PRSOM :rofl:
gracieee16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
you always seem really nice on here too
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
you always seem really nice on here too
Aww ty x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
Idk, quite a few at the moment - for some reason I used to be unpopular but now it's ahhh annoying... but i don't even look attractive, i guess, it's just my personality... i am always myself and try to make everyone happy ☺.

there was this guy on my holiday that um asked me for my Snapchat but i declined as i didn't think he was serious... Since the summer ivr been having guys and some girls actually try to flirt w me and stare at me id k why?!?!
I wasn't gonna write this because I'm anon and it may sound creepy but I've seen your pics and you're the cutest. You're very friendly and approachable so not a surprise at all, you are def heartthrob material.

I don't know if you mean it when you say you don't look attractive but yeah...
Anonymous #1
Aww ty x
True too, I don't know what you look like Helloh but you also sound very nice and friendly. That will get guys interested in you for sure. Not all guys want the same things you do though so beware! good face =/= good guy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GGG_Style)
Bruv seriously stop simping. Embarrassing
I'm anon and she will never know who I am, how's that simping? she's beautiful and her personality is amazing. Just facts mate.
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not very often tbh and I don’t mind that at all. I spend the majority of my time at work anyway so if anything is said, it’s by a co-worker and mostly just for fun.

If I was in the mindset of dating and actively looking for attention then I’d probably encourage/ notice it more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (610)
49.15%
No (631)
50.85%

Watched Threads