hbuuu :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by mhm...
sure (:

heyy hows ur day been
Reply 6
Original post by ipsabhatt
heyy hows ur day been

it's been pretty boring with online school and hw I'm watching pretty little liars rn so i'm chill.
wbyyy
Hhhheeeeeelllllloooooooooo
Reply 8
Original post by mhm...
it's been pretty boring with online school and hw I'm watching pretty little liars rn so i'm chill.
wbyyy

oooh ive had online mocks for past two weeks haha
ive started watching gossip girl and bridgerton
hows the workload
Reply 9
Original post by 909873
Hhhheeeeeelllllloooooooooo

hellloololoooo
hru
hellloololoooo
hru

I’m good just finished online class hbu?
so its lockdown I'm bored
who wanna be friends?

yh sounds cool
Reply 12
Original post by 909873
I’m good just finished online class hbu?

ive been catching up on my hww
watch subject?
Reply 13
oooh ive had online mocks for past two weeks haha
ive started watching gossip girl and bridgerton
hows the workload

yeahhh i've got my mocks mailed to me so i have to finish those soon and oooo i've started watching gossip girl but probably gonna pick it up later. The workload is kinda a lot even tho teachers aren't meant to give us homework while we complete our mocks so many teachers ignore that so i have hours of video lessons, homework AND mocks 😞
is your workload manageable??
Reply 14
Original post by mhm...
yeahhh i've got my mocks mailed to me so i have to finish those soon and oooo i've started watching gossip girl but probably gonna pick it up later. The workload is kinda a lot even tho teachers aren't meant to give us homework while we complete our mocks so many teachers ignore that so i have hours of video lessons, homework AND mocks 😞
is your workload manageable??

i just finished my exams on thursday and already have two pieces of hw set that are due on monday
i mean proper online school begins next week for me haha
ahh lucky we had to do them from comp haha
yehh gossip girl is goood but i got bored nglll
yeh in first lockdown the workload was so baddd
i bet its gonna be the same haha
are you in year 23?
Reply 15
i just finished my exams on thursday and already have two pieces of hw set that are due on monday
i mean proper online school begins next week for me haha
ahh lucky we had to do them from comp haha
yehh gossip girl is goood but i got bored nglll
yeh in first lockdown the workload was so baddd
i bet its gonna be the same haha
are you in year 23?

oooooo lucky online school is the ghetto i swear 😭 we have three 100 minute lessons a day which i think is a bit counterproductive ngl
most of the time i watch shows as background noise and never really pay attention so it's alright
yeahh i feel like because schools don't want us to fall behind they are doing the most with online lessons and hw in lockdown so it's pretty bad😬
i'm in year 11... wbyyy
Reply 16
Original post by mhm...
oooooo lucky online school is the ghetto i swear 😭 we have three 100 minute lessons a day which i think is a bit counterproductive ngl
most of the time i watch shows as background noise and never really pay attention so it's alright
yeahh i feel like because schools don't want us to fall behind they are doing the most with online lessons and hw in lockdown so it's pretty bad😬
i'm in year 11... wbyyy

no jokkee omds acc is but im scared if i don't take it seriously imma fail this year
im in year 13
i have 3 90 min lessons a day hahaha
sigh i really wanna get into uni but it seems more and more impossible
Reply 17
no jokkee omds acc is but im scared if i don't take it seriously imma fail this year
im in year 13
i have 3 90 min lessons a day hahaha
sigh i really wanna get into uni but it seems more and more impossible

nahhhh don't say that, you can still achieve that if you continue to work hard and revise as your teachers will notice your efforts. I believe in you!!!🤞🏾
lmaoooo just try not to fall asleep during the lessons like i do and you'll be fine😌
how is sixth form/ college btw??? i'm waiting to get accepted into a college or sixthform i'm really scared about how hard alevels is gonna be especially for someone who wants to do a competitive course at uni
Reply 18
Original post by mhm...
nahhhh don't say that, you can still achieve that if you continue to work hard and revise as your teachers will notice your efforts. I believe in you!!!🤞🏾
lmaoooo just try not to fall asleep during the lessons like i do and you'll be fine😌
how is sixth form/ college btw??? i'm waiting to get accepted into a college or sixthform i'm really scared about how hard alevels is gonna be especially for someone who wants to do a competitive course at uni

aww tyyy i hope so too oomgg haha
yeh i dont tend to fall asleep
a levels are pretty hard i wont lie to you but im sure you'll do great
what competitive course do you wanna do?
Reply 19
aww tyyy i hope so too oomgg haha
yeh i dont tend to fall asleep
a levels are pretty hard i wont lie to you but im sure you'll do great
what competitive course do you wanna do?

aw ty i better because the amount of tiktoks ive seen saying alevels is the worst...
i'm trying to get into law preferably at a russel group but doubt thats gonna happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending