Is it weird to want to send a thank you email to all my teachers?

Watch
SA2020SA
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got an offer for PPE at Oxford, while on a gap year. For some reason, I feel the need to write and thank you email and send it to all my 6th form teachers just saying how I have appreciated the role they played in my journey teaching and eventual producing my CAGs.

Is this strange? I don't think I've heard of anyone doing that before.
joshghandi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations! That’s amazing!!

It’s not strange at all, I think they’d really appreciate it and be happy for you.
You should absolutely write those emails!
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SA2020SA)
I got an offer for PPE at Oxford, while on a gap year. For some reason, I feel the need to write and thank you email and send it to all my 6th form teachers just saying how I have appreciated the role they played in my journey teaching and eventual producing my CAGs.

Is this strange? I don't think I've heard of anyone doing that before.
I know I'm from Cambridge, but I just wanted to chip in and say that that would be a lovely thing to do! Teachers are having a really tough time right now, so that would brighten their day and they'd really appreciate it!
szczesniak
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's incredibly cute and you should definitely go for it. Good teachers are as expensive as silver and as rare as platinum, so if you had a pleasure experiencing them, then the best thing you can do is thank them genuinely. They will definitely love it, and you will feel good too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed