Are you addicted to TSR? Watch

This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah. same here. not quite as addicted to it as I used to be.....(and others can testify, as well as my post count average)
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldn't say I am addicted.....
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes - and it's taking over my life!! *sobs*
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
all these people with MINISCULE post counts per months here complaining they are addicted :p:
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:p: hey i'm doin alright :p:
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really,sometimes it gets really boring,in my opinion,but I still go on it a lot.
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it can get addictive if your not careful.
sassy but sweet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to agree with Moncal, I don't want the good ole days to go...UKL was like a second home to me, and now that feeling is some what gone(ok completely gone) I hardly see any of the people I saw when I first come here... It's not the same,I was addicited to ukl, and was on every day & night. And when I wasn't on it I was wondering what was being said on UKL. But now I hardly come on, I wish that some of the old people would come back and the feel would be the same, then I would be addicted again. Why did UKL have to change in the first place?! Anyone know?!
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I go through stages where I use it a lot..not addiction..just..high useage?!
Vikernes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Far from it. There's so much activity here, much of which is inane crap, that if anything it keeps me from posting. If there's a topic I feel like replying to, I will try to read through the whole thread, but after a few posts my enthusiasm is drained and I click 'back' and don't look at the thread ever again, let alone reply. Plus, threads expand to several pages long within minutes of being created. It's all too much of a chore. I only bother replying if I'm helping someone out in a quiet forum, or someone's stupidity is so amazing that I am compelled to take the piss.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sassy but sweet)
I have to agree with Moncal, I don't want the good ole days to go...UKL was like a second home to me, and now that feeling is some what gone(ok completely gone) I hardly see any of the people I saw when I first come here... It's not the same,I was addicited to ukl, and was on every day & night. And when I wasn't on it I was wondering what was being said on UKL. But now I hardly come on, I wish that some of the old people would come back and the feel would be the same, then I would be addicted again. Why did UKL have to change in the first place?! Anyone know?!
well it had to eventually, cant stop the influx of new member. Eventually members are going to leave, there was no way around it.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1607)
79.12%
Leave (424)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed