nipples point downward

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’m not meaning for this to be weird i’m genuinely looking for advice here. ever since i had noticeable boobs my nipples have pointed downwards and yeah they’re on the larger side like F/G so i know they’ll not be perfect circles or whatever but i’ve seen girls with boobs around my size who’s nipples point outward. almost everything i’ve found online says something about how this happens after breastfeeding but i am literally 19 and don’t have any kids. just wondering if anyone else has this or has been with someone who has boobs like this? feeling a bit alone and insecure on this one :/
FreakshowFelix
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a guy and I have boobs like this
FreakshowFelix
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't worry man you shouldn't feel insecure about them pointing downwards because your significant other be them female or male won't love you for your titties but your personality instead
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FreakshowFelix)
Don't worry man you shouldn't feel insecure about them pointing downwards because your significant other be them female or male won't love you for your titties but your personality instead
i suppose but it’s not really so much about that, it’s more like wondering if anyone else has experienced it :/
Anonymous #1
bump
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
you'll be lying down lot t of the time when you get it on so they won't be pointing down then..
Bobby Reds
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trust me your boobs pointing down do not matter to us men.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i suppose but it’s not really so much about that, it’s more like wondering if anyone else has experienced it :/
I definitely have! I wear a 34J but they’ve been like this for as long as I can remember and it gets me down sometimes. I’m 21 and it’s become apparent that it’s absolutely fine in the bedroom but it’s still something I dislike about myself. I’m saving for a breast reduction actually but part of me wants to keep things natural and just embrace my body too.
Anonymous #1
I definitely have! I wear a 34J but they’ve been like this for as long as I can remember and it gets me down sometimes. I’m 21 and it’s become apparent that it’s absolutely fine in the bedroom but it’s still something I dislike about myself. I’m saving for a breast reduction actually but part of me wants to keep things natural and just embrace my body too.
I definitely have considered breast reduction as well! and i’ve been to physio too as having large breasts causes a lot of back pain as you probably know 😭 but i’ve now been on a waiting list for so many years i might just start saving up myself like you are. it’s definitely not been something that’s affected me too much in relationships and stuff but one partner said something about it not even really rude just like made a comment about it and it has sat with me for a while now and has made me super insecure. i’m glad to hear someone else is feeling the same way i am
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
i’m not meaning for this to be weird i’m genuinely looking for advice here. ever since i had noticeable boobs my nipples have pointed downwards and yeah they’re on the larger side like F/G so i know they’ll not be perfect circles or whatever but i’ve seen girls with boobs around my size who’s nipples point outward. almost everything i’ve found online says something about how this happens after breastfeeding but i am literally 19 and don’t have any kids. just wondering if anyone else has this or has been with someone who has boobs like this? feeling a bit alone and insecure on this one :/
why would u be insecure u said urself u have relatively large boobs i don't think anyone will care about the direction ur nipples are pointing to
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
why would u be insecure u said urself u have relatively large boobs i don't think anyone will care about the direction ur nipples are pointing to
I don’t think it’s anything to do with other people’s opinions or as though having boobs makes up for it. I feel abnormal because my nipples point downward and my breasts sag. I look matronly, my clothing choices are limited not only due to the size but more so the shape of my boobs.
almakhtoumk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
U got 🎂 so dsnt matter
gracieee16
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it's better than having smaller boobs like me,,,, which i feel insecure about. but you should be happy with what you have (: trust me... my nipples are weird as well ngl, they're like really big but my boobs are quite small but girllll, you are perfectly fine! to be honest, we all have our own insecurities and that's normal. we are human and im sure your nipples are fine (: xxx

keep being you!!!!! ❤
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (45)
13.85%
Virtual campus tours/open days (71)
21.85%
Live streaming events (30)
9.23%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (34)
10.46%
A uni comparison tool (75)
23.08%
An in-person event when available (70)
21.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise