The Student Room Group

Is it wrong for a 16 y/o to sext a 23 y/o

((I'm the 16 y/o in this situation))We didn't send any pictures or anything, it was just sexually explicit texts. We both knew each others' ages outright and it was on a chat site so it's pretty common. He (The 23 y/o) started it but I was ok with it and went along with it so I don't think anything was wrong with it but also if I weren't involved in this and a 16 y/o was doing this with a 23 y/o I'd want them to stop.
Original post by username4927822
((I'm the 16 y/o in this situation))We didn't send any pictures or anything, it was just sexually explicit texts. We both knew each others' ages outright and it was on a chat site so it's pretty common. He (The 23 y/o) started it but I was ok with it and went along with it so I don't think anything was wrong with it but also if I weren't involved in this and a 16 y/o was doing this with a 23 y/o I'd want them to stop.

You are officially a child and they are officially an adult so anything explicit sent in either direction is illegal and gets one of you arrested / charged with grooming a minor and on the sex crim register. Just DONT !
this isn't a good idea
this could get you into trouble
Reply 3
Original post by username4927822

i think the last sentence kind of answers your own question.
There’s something wrong with him.
No dont do it.
if he's 23 and knows ur 16 and still doing it, there's something wrong with him
Reply 6
Girlll dont do it, its not worth it.
If you were 23, with several years out of uni and currently working, would you send explicitly sexual messages to someone who hasn’t sat their GCSEs yet, or just recently has?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending