Is it wrong for a 16 y/o to sext a 23 y/o

Watch
username4927822
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
((I'm the 16 y/o in this situation))We didn't send any pictures or anything, it was just sexually explicit texts. We both knew each others' ages outright and it was on a chat site so it's pretty common. He (The 23 y/o) started it but I was ok with it and went along with it so I don't think anything was wrong with it but also if I weren't involved in this and a 16 y/o was doing this with a 23 y/o I'd want them to stop.
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username4927822)
((I'm the 16 y/o in this situation))We didn't send any pictures or anything, it was just sexually explicit texts. We both knew each others' ages outright and it was on a chat site so it's pretty common. He (The 23 y/o) started it but I was ok with it and went along with it so I don't think anything was wrong with it but also if I weren't involved in this and a 16 y/o was doing this with a 23 y/o I'd want them to stop.
You are officially a child and they are officially an adult so anything explicit sent in either direction is illegal and gets one of you arrested / charged with grooming a minor and on the sex crim register. Just DONT !
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this isn't a good idea
this could get you into trouble
cc2804
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username4927822)
i think the last sentence kind of answers your own question.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There’s something wrong with him.
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No dont do it.
if he's 23 and knows ur 16 and still doing it, there's something wrong with him
Yas7297
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Girlll dont do it, its not worth it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
If you were 23, with several years out of uni and currently working, would you send explicitly sexual messages to someone who hasn’t sat their GCSEs yet, or just recently has?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (518)
51.34%
No (491)
48.66%

Watched Threads