likkledriller
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Essay Question

1) How does Priestley present Arthur Birling and his attitudes in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: how Arthur Birling responds to the Inspector and to his family

How Priestley presents Arthur Birling by the way he writes.

2) How does Priestley use the character of Inspector Goole in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: the importance and impact of the Inspector and his visit

How Priestley presents the Inspector by the way he writes.

3) How does Priestley explore the relationships between different social classes in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: the different classes represented in the play and their relationships with each other How Priestley presents those different social classes by the way he writes.

4) Write about the character of Gerald and how he is presented in the play as a whole.

It has to be one of those questions
It's due on Monday 18th January at 12:05
I do foundation so I'm looking for an essay with a grade 5
Length: 6 paragraphs or 550 plus words if it's more it's fine
Could you get it to me by today or tomorrow at any time
Whoever does this essay question for me or finds one that's done it would mean the world to and help me so much and I'm hoping someone out there will help me it would mean so much and help me and I will 🙏 for u
selugawi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by likkledriller)
Essay Question

1) How does Priestley present Arthur Birling and his attitudes in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: how Arthur Birling responds to the Inspector and to his family

How Priestley presents Arthur Birling by the way he writes.

2) How does Priestley use the character of Inspector Goole in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: the importance and impact of the Inspector and his visit

How Priestley presents the Inspector by the way he writes.

3) How does Priestley explore the relationships between different social classes in An Inspector Calls?

Write about: the different classes represented in the play and their relationships with each other How Priestley presents those different social classes by the way he writes.

4) Write about the character of Gerald and how he is presented in the play as a whole.

It has to be one of those questions
It's due on Monday 18th January at 12:05
I do foundation so I'm looking for an essay with a grade 5
Length: 6 paragraphs or 550 plus words if it's more it's fine
Could you get it to me by today or tomorrow at any time
Whoever does this essay question for me or finds one that's done it would mean the world to and help me so much and I'm hoping someone out there will help me it would mean so much and help me and I will 🙏 for u
I think you're going to struggle to find someone who will write an essay for you on TSR, its against the 'rules' to do that. I, and I'm sure others, will be willing to offer help and advice if you're struggling with writing it though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed