Why me?! :( Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
tomorrow i start school again. The worst day possible!!!

The lessons i have are so crap even crap would say its crap:

1: Technology

Im meant to be learning how to use a sewing machine but i aint. i just sit there for 1 hour bored as hell. The teacher is old and an alcoholic so we just avoid her.

2: English

Good at it but it is boring. Working on media! Hopefully that is over but i better not be doing poetry. That is just crap!

3: Physical Education

Now a lot of people would disagree with me when i say this is crap but im doing tabl tennis. Easy lesson but with me being the only left handed wonder in my class they all aim for the side i have trouble getting at (the right) So i felt out with pe ages ago. Being left handed and left footed it makes it hard for me to join in with sports.

4: Science

Now, i dont enjoy learning about electricity. If it came to it id rather do pe but science has interesting stuff but flowers, metals and electricity aint any of them.

5: Maths

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! I have the most coffee drinking and worst smelling bloke in the world. I dont like him 1 bit. He cannot even teach maths! Im going to fail my maths exam in may because of him and he has not been in for like 5 weeks so we have a supply teacher who does not no how to do maths. I think im doomed

Thats the crap day i have lined up for tomorrow
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why you?? :p: Everyone has to go through the back to school phase!! In fact you're lucky - everyone else I know went back yesterday!

P.S. being left-footed is a great advantage for some sports, especially football

And I'm not even left handed but I am forced to use it... and I'm pretty good at table tennis
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Enjoy! :p: I won't even be out of bed until gone lunchtime
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to agree with you, that is crap! Ah well, at least it will be over this time tomorrow (nearly).

Anyway, I go back tomorrow and I have:

1. Sociology: expect we'll just do "revision" with the ***** of a teacher I have named Hitler. Every time I look at her I just want to slap her, for some reason.

2. Free: time for revision again *yawn*

3. Geography: test? If he does give a test I will flip! He told the other group but not us, y'see.

4. Geography: test on coasts, my weakest area Need to do well to keep up my reputation
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Enjoy! :p: I won't even be out of bed until gone lunchtime
i wish i could stay in bed that late.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i remember them days of school timetables having lame lessons on them no one liked...

you'll look back fondly when you're old and decrepid even if you hate it now :p:
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
i wish i could stay in bed that late.
Well young pengiun kid, it is a fact of life...I had to go through the pain that was school and so do you :p: It's just I can laugh at others now I am past that hehe :p:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well young pengiun kid, it is a fact of life...I had to go through the pain that was school and so do you :p: It's just I can laugh at others now I am past that hehe :p:
i wish i was young again :p:
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well tomorrow for me consists of Personal Academic Skills, Economics and Business Statistics, as well as avoiding doing any work on 4 pieces of coursework.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well tomorrow for me consists of Personal Academic Skills, Economics and Business Statistics, as well as avoiding doing any work on 4 pieces of coursework.
sounds thrilling!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sounds thrilling!
Very. Right now i'm trying to avoid thinking about how to explain in no more than 1,000 words why organisations do not prepare their profit and loss accounts on a cash basis... which is a stupid question really... :bootyshak (sorry, had to add something to stop this being a completely dull post)
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh stop complaining, I'm back at uni after just 2 weeks holiday...gosh school was such a breeze in comparison. Now I'm suppose to work my ass off, during school days well I sure didn't have to lol
wanderer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Double English Lang. in the afternoon, then going to work in the evening. Can't say I'm dreading it though - haven't seen mates or gf for over a fortnight.
patriotcow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Why you?? :p: Everyone has to go through the back to school phase!! In fact you're lucky - everyone else I know went back yesterday!

P.S. being left-footed is a great advantage for some sports, especially football

And I'm not even left handed but I am forced to use it... and I'm pretty good at table tennis
Haha I quit school so I dont have to :p:
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by patriotcow)
Haha I quit school so I dont have to :p:
Haha look at you now
Slice'N'Dice
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i wish i was young again :p:
Don't we all. The freedom.
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't have to go back until next week, and that's only when I feel like it! Part time 6th forming! Ah, the joys of still "recovering" from surgery...
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get over itttttttttttttttt
Pencil
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought the same. School was bad, but the working world is even worse. Yeah, you get paid, but when you've got bills and responsibilities, you hardly notice the money. Nobody cares about your work, nobody praises you, the people in charge only care about money, you can't get away with rule breaking (like school) and people can be just as annoying as at school. Also, at school, you're around people the same age. Everyone is in the same boat. In the working world, everyone is different and it can be difficult to relate to others. You start comparing things with your school days and you do look fondly at them.
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i only have one lesson 12-1
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads