muhammad0112
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Which one has more random rote memorisation?

I am a yr 13 student studying maths, biology and physics. Biology by far my favourite subject. I think it's because I like explaining how things work and how that relates to the human body. There's alot of processes to learn in biology (eg. cardiac cycle, digestive system, nervous system ect.)which is quiet fun to learn. I like learning explanations of how things work ect.

The issue is that I know physiological sciences has alot of anatomy in it, which is pretty much rote memorisation of the different muscles/skin.

And with regards to biomedical sciences, I really don't ike working in a lab, I'd rather work with people. As a job, I wanna work in a job that has SOME paitient interaction.

So which degree do you think is best for me to pursue?
chaniiiii
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
As someone who had the same struggle for picking my uni course for next year, I think maybe Physiology would be better for you. I myself am not a big fan of lab works or working in labs but part of me still wanted to do it, but in the end, I went with physiology because I like the idea of still having my career paths open after having gotten my degree (planning on becoming a physicians associate later on tho)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
15.2%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
32.09%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.16%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.78%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.74%
I think it's an unfair expectation (74)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed