Want more information about this university?
PatrickMadronero
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone else applied for the QMUL Biological sciences foundation year course and gotten any offers?

I've been offered a conditional place on the course with grades minimum CCC.

If you're planning to go in 2021 drop your social media @ and let's have a chat
Advertisement
procrastinator12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PatrickMadronero)
Hey, has anyone else applied for the QMUL Biological sciences foundation year course and gotten any offers?

I got an unconditional for the foundation course
PatrickMadronero
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by procrastinator12)
I got an unconditional for the foundation course
Nice! What BSc are you planning to do after the foundation year? I am leaning towards Neuroscience but still unsure yet since I've heard mixed reviews on the foundation course for QMUL so unsure if I'll firm QMUL.
procrastinator12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice! What BSc are you planning to do after the foundation year? I am leaning towards Neuroscience but still unsure yet since I've heard mixed reviews on the foundation course for QMUL so unsure if I'll firm QMUL.
No way I'm literally the same! I've just heard the foundation course is rly intense but not much else about it tbf, what other unis have you applied to?
LauraHunters
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

oh hey there! I've just received my offer for CCC at QMUL for biosciences foundation year, exactly the same as you! Honestly idk what BSc i will pick, part of the reason why im doing the foundation in the first place! msg me on insta: _.grennie._ (its not my main acc though, don't wanna be giving out personal stuff to ppl online so soon, haha)
Advertisement
PatrickMadronero
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by procrastinator12)
No way I'm literally the same! I've just heard the foundation course is rly intense but not much else about it tbf, what other unis have you applied to?
woahh that's pretty mad. i've also applied to keele, kcl, middlesex and then university of westminster! what about yourself?
PatrickMadronero
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LauraHunters)
oh hey there! I've just received my offer for CCC at QMUL for biosciences foundation year, exactly the same as you! Honestly idk what BSc i will pick, part of the reason why im doing the foundation in the first place! msg me on insta: _.grennie._ (its not my main acc though, don't wanna be giving out personal stuff to ppl online so soon, haha)
haha i will drop you a dm! but nicee, are you planning on firming qmul?
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (606)
49.19%
No (626)
50.81%

Watched Threads