Will i be single forever ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
17-year-old boy here went through my fair share of trying to get in with someone throughout high school and nothing ever happened. Fast forward a year after high school and it's still the same even though I hoped it would be better. The common trend seems to be we speak they get to know me then they end up with someone superior to me.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’re 17, relax.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
17-year-old boy here went through my fair share of trying to get in with someone throughout high school and nothing ever happened. Fast forward a year after high school and it's still the same even though I hoped it would be better. The common trend seems to be we speak they get to know me then they end up with someone superior to me.
Forever is a strong word.

I'd bet some rep points (if I could) on you not being single in 3 years, let alone 10 years.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Stopped reading at 17 😂😂 thought you were 35 or something
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're only 17, you have your entire life to find someone. Focus on your studies instead.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Everyone else round about me is doing the opposite to me im a proper joke at 17 year old undesirable as anything clearly i doubt it will change
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (44)
13.88%
Virtual campus tours/open days (69)
21.77%
Live streaming events (29)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (33)
10.41%
A uni comparison tool (73)
23.03%
An in-person event when available (69)
21.77%