alfiecunningham1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am applying to a Paramedic Science undergraduate at UEA and the entry requirements are 5GCSEs including English and maths and a DDM at Extended diploma level. I am expecting a D*D*D* at extended diploma level but I only have 4 GCSEs including English and maths.

Do you think I will be considered for this course?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hopefully
Tashax2
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alfiecunningham1)
I am applying to a Paramedic Science undergraduate at UEA and the entry requirements are 5GCSEs including English and maths and a DDM at Extended diploma level. I am expecting a D*D*D* at extended diploma level but I only have 4 GCSEs including English and maths.

Probably I think so but best to call up admissions on Monday
alfiecunningham1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
Probably I think so but best to call up admissions on Monday
Yep, I have already emailed them. I did originally apply for mental health nursing but I have decided that it's not for me and am changing courses so Hopefully I get the Green light from then and will be able to change my application to something that I will thoroughly enjoy
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alfiecunningham1)

Hi alfiecunningham1
It's definitely worth getting in touch with the admissions office if you haven't already, they should be able to help you.
Hope this helps
Sophie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (36)
24.83%
Unhappy (40)
27.59%
Conflicted (69)
47.59%

Watched Threads