Warwick Management Applicants 2021

Watch this thread
PranPlays35
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone received an offer from the University of Warwick for their management course?

If so:
When did you apply?
What are your predicted grades?
(And any other info you want to include)
Warwick Business School
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PranPlays35)
Anyone received an offer from the University of Warwick for their management course?

If so:
When did you apply?
What are your predicted grades?
(And any other info you want to include)
Hello PranPlays35

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our BSc Management course at WBS!

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or if you have any questions about studying at WBS please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Francesca
PranPlays35
Rep:
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Hello PranPlays35

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you are interested in our BSc Management course at WBS!

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or if you have any questions about studying at WBS please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Francesca
Hello! Thank you, I am very interested in the WBS for the management course, but in my personal statement, I included a lot of Economics stuff as the other universities I am applying to is mainly Economics and management. Will I be disadvantaged by this?
Warwick Business School
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello! Thank you, I am very interested in the WBS for the management course, but in my personal statement, I included a lot of Economics stuff as the other universities I am applying to is mainly Economics and management. Will I be disadvantaged by this?
Hello PranPlays35

Thank you for your reply. In answer to your question, it shouldn't disadvantage you, as you can only have one personal statement for your UCAS applications our Recruitment and Admissions team take this into consideration when considering what you have put in your personal statement.

I hope that reassures you, and if you have any other questions just let me know
Francesca
ashkash22
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got my offer for international management at the end of november and my predicted grades are A*AA. I also applied to loughborough (offer) leeds (offer) bath&LSE which I haven't heard back from yet
PranPlays35
Rep:
(Original post by ashkash22)
I got my offer for international management at the end of november and my predicted grades are A*AA. I also applied to loughborough (offer) leeds (offer) bath&LSE which I haven't heard back from yet
Hey, I applied for Management at Warwick and received an offer today! My predicted grades are AAA. I also applied to Queen Mary's (offer) Southampton (offer) and Kings and UCL which I haven't heard back from yet
Warwick Business School
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I applied for Management at Warwick and received an offer today! My predicted grades are AAA. I also applied to Queen Mary's (offer) Southampton (offer) and Kings and UCL which I haven't heard back from yet
Congratulations on your offer! Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask about the course or study at Warwick
PranPlays35
Rep:
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Congratulations on your offer! Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask about the course or study at Warwick
Thank you very much! I am currently looking at the modules the course includes; if I have any questions I will let you know!
Sradhadash
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am an international applicant for Bsc ( Management), My predicted is 39 ( IB), Any idea when can expect to hear from UBS
Weirdtoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Still waiting for decision🥲
Aman.marbay
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
has anyone recieved an offer yet:?
Sradhadash
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Was there a offer holder day for Warwick management yet, if so what was the statistics of this year, ps , I an intl IB , applied in jan 6th, still awaiting offer, so was looking for feedback if anyone can help
Last edited by Sradhadash; 1 year ago
PranPlays35
Rep:
(Original post by Sradhadash)
Was there a offer holder day for Warwick management yet, if so what was the statistics of this year, ps , I an intl IB , applied in jan 6th, still awaiting offer, so was looking for feedback if anyone can help
I have an offer, received early February, I was a December applicant. I haven't been notified of an offer holder day as of yet.
Sradhadash
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have an offer, received early February, I was a December applicant. I haven't been notified of an offer holder day as of yet.
Thank you. I am still awaiting response.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
anyone else still waiting for a response?
Ssshhhqqio
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anyone else still waiting for a response?
Here
I applied last December
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Still waiting, applied in Feb. Put me out of my misery please Warwick. The waiting making the day so long
cutiepie683
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Still waiting, applied in Feb. Put me out of my misery please Warwick. The waiting making the day so long
i just got an offer yesterday and i applied in november dw you will get a reply soon
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cutiepie683)
i just got an offer yesterday and i applied in november dw you will get a reply soon
Many thanks
saikhu653
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey guys,

To all the offer holders for warwick management/ interntional management starting in 2021- do you want to make an instagram group chat, as i have seen many other students doing that for different courses?
It would be great getting to know you all and we can hopefully help eachother out with any questions about the course, etc?

If yes, I can make an instagram group!
send me your id's in the chat! i am @flycookiies666 if you wanna get in touch, and I am a prospective student for the management course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (47)
18.29%
The paper was reasonable (93)
36.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (77)
29.96%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
15.56%

Watched Threads